When Wolves Become One
Behind the Screen 25ti32g
When Wolves Become One
Behind the Screen 25ti32g
When Wolves Become One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Wolves Become One is a Wolf RP taken place in the cold lands of Alaska.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MEMBERS: Please Click Here!! Thanks. -Admins, Seren, Quinton and Seraphina.
Founders

Behind the Screen 2s7tjxg

Admin

Mod
Behind the Screen 15quftc

Global Mod
Latest topics
» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Behind the Screen Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 9:09 pm by Guest

» when the music stops
Behind the Screen Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 8:52 am by Guest

» Twilights' Eclipse Warrior Cats RP
Behind the Screen Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 6:11 pm by Seren

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Behind the Screen Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:30 pm by Guest

» Wolf Magic (high ranks available)
Behind the Screen Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 10:26 am by Guest

» FF:OP RP
Behind the Screen Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 4:44 pm by Guest

» Anyone Alive?
Behind the Screen Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 11:26 am by Arabella

» PAPERTHIN
Behind the Screen Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 10:21 pm by Guest

» *Active* Shattered Alley [Cat RP]
Behind the Screen Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:55 pm by Guest

Pack Stats
Behind the Screen Coolte20
M|1 F|4
King Quinton | Queen– potentially searching
Duke– open
Earls– open

Behind the Screen Coolte19
M|3 F|3
Searching for King| Queen Seren
Duke– open
Earls– open

Behind the Screen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seren
Admin
Seren

Female Posts : 255
Bones : 14286
Birthday : 1996-05-10

Canine Book
Crush: Someone, she thinks.
Wolf Age: 3 1/2 Years old
Mate: Searching.

Behind the Screen Empty
PostSubject: Behind the Screen   Behind the Screen Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:35 pm

In real life I'm an 18 year old Ohioan. Born May 10th, 1996. My name is Corrina and I've lived in Ohio all my life however I'd much rather be living else where mainly due to the fact that I hate Ohio weather. It's too bi-polar and it drives me nut. I much prefer warm weather. The hot sun blaring down on me. When winter time comes I'm constantly inside and hiding from it. I even refuse to take my poor dog on a walk. (Bad owner huh? lol) 

Speaking of my dog, she's my best friend and I love her as if she were my own child. I don't treat her as a human because I still see her as a dog, a companion but she's still my baby and I make sure she has the best food, plenty of toys and I take her everywhere with me if permitted. She's a 7 month old Australian Cattle Dog. They are excellent dogs if you are looking for a great companion animal who also has a ton of energy that you can take and do some sporting stuff with such as running. An ACD is a herding breed so they need a job of some sort. Like Agility. Ember's job is being a Frisbee dog. We only recently just started and she's getting the hang of things but sometimes she's still not sure if she should go after it. With her being a herding dog she will go and nip at peoples heels which is how to received their nick name as either a Blue Heeler, or a Red Heeler. The name also comes from them being excellent heel dogs which is a command to keep them at your side and for their front paws to never pass your feet. The Australian Cattle Dog is my absolute favorite breed of dog and even though Ember drives me nuts on some days I'd never trade her in for the world.

Behind the Screen 30011 Behind the Screen 300_110
Behind the Screen 300_210

I'm not a big people person so in real life I don't have many friends other than my long term boyfriend of 2 years and 6 months. His name is Michael and he's the only person I truly trust with my secrets. He'd do anything for me and I'd do anything for him. It's a good relationship and it's definitely not something I take lightly. My relationship with him is a very important part of my life and I'd never give it up unless he wanted me to or unless he hit me. Then he'd be kicked to the curb after I kicked his ass. Very Happy lol 

As for my family, I have a mother named Kelly and a father named Robert. I have step parents as well but I don't really care for them too much. My mom and my dad were never married and they split up only three months after I was born. I live with my mother but when I was younger I much preferred living with my dad. I have 4 half siblings. One on my mothers side. Her name is Geordan and then I have three on my dads side. Their names are Katie, Payton and Kendra. None of them live with me but I'm perfectly fine with that even though I do miss them. I also have 2 step brothers. One on my dads side, his name is Nick and then I have another step brother on my moms side. His name is Leif (like leaf). I love every last one of them. I also have a Niece, her mother is Katie however the sad part is I'm the oldest of all my siblings making the mother of my Niece younger than 18 years of age but she has proven to be a great mother to that little girl and I couldn't be more proud of her.  As for the remaining family members I love them all. I'm a very family orientated person and I'd much rather have my family than have any friend whether they are friends IRL or on the Computer. (Sorry everyone. lol)

Having no friends in real life do to the fact that I don't entirely trust people is difficult at times but I have learned to cope. I am super friendly as long as you don't piss me off but people make bad choices and they are typically choices that I don't want to be associated with so I push those people away. It's just the way I am. 

Role playing means a lot to me and it's something that I could never give up unless I had absolutely no choice to. Role play is what brought me out of a very bad depression when my dad went to prison (for writing bad checks which was stealing from the government) I started Rp when I was 11 years old. I began on WofQuest which I no longer play on do to all of the crappy changes that have happened. I was part of a pack called The Blood Diamond Pack and it was the best thing every. There are times when I have tried recreating the pack with my first character but I would never finish since it wasn't the same without all of the original members. All of my friends that helped me get through a very rough patch in life. When one of those friends lost his sister in real life (he was the Alpha of the pack my first characters mate) the entire site just died and he never returned back to RP with us. It was a very sad time because I had lost a wonderful friend. After BD was lost everyone else created a pack called The Fire Storm Pack but nothing was ever right again after Pain left. After a few months of trying to make FS work everyone stopped getting on and then eventually everyone lost touch with one another which caused me to stop RPing for a while. After a good 2 years without RPing I decided I missed it and began to search for a new RP. I found a site called Dog Days, it was a canine RP and very gross canine RP might I add. It just wasn't for me and then I met someone and I helped him create his own website. A warrior cats website. After sometime on there I met a great and wonderful friend named Raven. Who actually is now apart of this site here. Her name is Seraphina and she's one of my best RP buddies and I'm grateful to have her as a friend. Another great RP buddy I have her, I met on a site called Wolf Island. I probably had met her in other RPs but never really got to know her and like her until Wolf Island and that friend would be the second founder of this site, Quinton. I'm really grateful to have these two people as my friend whether it's just through RP or in real life and with that, I really hope everyone else that is apart of this site can become great RP buddies because that's how my friendships start. 

Thanks for taking the time to read about me. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I'm an honest person. Smile 
Back to top Go down
https://whenwolvesbecomeone.rpg-board.net
Quinton
Admin
Quinton

Male Posts : 174
Bones : 14043
Birthday : 2000-10-16
Location : I'm a Ninja and the Ninja code says to nit tell you where I am.

Canine Book
Crush: Try m'dear, try.
Wolf Age: 4 years
Mate: Only time can tell

Behind the Screen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind the Screen   Behind the Screen Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 8:05 pm

Yay best rp buddies!

I heard of Dog Days... I think a Founder on a site I knew created it..? Yeah I viewed the site and I was like NOPE! Was it that bad on there? What was so bad about it?
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulcreatures.forumotion.com
Seren
Admin
Seren

Canine Book

Behind the Screen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind the Screen   Behind the Screen Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 8:15 pm

It was based around sex and rape. Just not a rp for me. lol I didn't realize it was based around that stuff until I started rping. I think I was on for a total of 2 days before leaving lol
Back to top Go down
Quinton
Admin
Quinton

Male Posts : 174
Bones : 14043
Birthday : 2000-10-16
Location : I'm a Ninja and the Ninja code says to nit tell you where I am.

Canine Book
Crush: Try m'dear, try.
Wolf Age: 4 years
Mate: Only time can tell

Behind the Screen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind the Screen   Behind the Screen Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 8:35 pm

Lol. We'll talk about immature! I wouldn't want to be on there either.
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulcreatures.forumotion.com
Seren
Admin
Seren

Canine Book

Behind the Screen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind the Screen   Behind the Screen Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 10:13 pm

XD yeah..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Behind the Screen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind the Screen   Behind the Screen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behind the Screen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
When Wolves Become One :: OOC :: All about me-
Jump to: