When Wolves Become One
Around n' About 25ti32g
When Wolves Become One
Around n' About 25ti32g
When Wolves Become One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Wolves Become One is a Wolf RP taken place in the cold lands of Alaska.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MEMBERS: Please Click Here!! Thanks. -Admins, Seren, Quinton and Seraphina.
Founders

Around n' About 2s7tjxg

Admin

Mod
Around n' About 15quftc

Global Mod
Latest topics
» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Around n' About Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 9:09 pm by Guest

» when the music stops
Around n' About Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 8:52 am by Guest

» Twilights' Eclipse Warrior Cats RP
Around n' About Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 6:11 pm by Seren

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Around n' About Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:30 pm by Guest

» Wolf Magic (high ranks available)
Around n' About Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 10:26 am by Guest

» FF:OP RP
Around n' About Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 4:44 pm by Guest

» Anyone Alive?
Around n' About Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 11:26 am by Arabella

» PAPERTHIN
Around n' About Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 10:21 pm by Guest

» *Active* Shattered Alley [Cat RP]
Around n' About Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:55 pm by Guest

Pack Stats
Around n' About Coolte20
M|1 F|4
King Quinton | Queen– potentially searching
Duke– open
Earls– open

Around n' About Coolte19
M|3 F|3
Searching for King| Queen Seren
Duke– open
Earls– open

Around n' About

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulrika

Ulrika

Female Posts : 28
Bones : 13708

Around n' About Empty
PostSubject: Around n' About   Around n' About Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 9:42 am

Ulrika had padded over to the ravine. Why? She had no clue. Maybe it was the feel of the wind or the elevation. Either way, she was there now. She wanted someone to talk to. She was bored. She had no friends or family now. She sighed as she layed down. Putting her head on her paws, she watched carefully, her eyes following everything. Her ears up and ready to pick up even the slightest noise. Maybe someone would come. Maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Quinton
Admin
Quinton

Male Posts : 174
Bones : 14151
Birthday : 2000-10-16
Location : I'm a Ninja and the Ninja code says to nit tell you where I am.

Canine Book
Crush: Try m'dear, try.
Wolf Age: 4 years
Mate: Only time can tell

Around n' About Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around n' About   Around n' About Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 5:19 pm

A bulky male trotted along the Ravines edge, he was fallowing the scent of a hare he had lost. It was frustrating really that he all of a sudden managed to lose a rabbit. It was a plump one to, seemingly just ripe for the picking and now he managed to lose him meal. Growling in dissatisfaction he pointed his sniffer to the ground. Taking large whiffs of the earth as he tried searching for his prey. While he was searching his nose picked up the smell of another wolf. At this he picked his head up, eyes scanning the area for the canine. A white flash caught his attention. It was his rabbit! A loopy grin was on his face as he bolted after the rabbit. Being close enough he snapped his jaws onto its spine, snapping it in half. It screamed out a squeal of pain before being silenced by Quintons crunch on its head. Trotting to a stop Quin looked around with the hare dangling from his jaws. His green pools looked for the intruding. Sniffing the air the brute walked over to the source of smell. The frangrance led him to a drop off on the cliff, looking down he spotted a creamy fea with brown and black markings along her paws and face. He sat there studying the other canine with the rabbit dangling lifelessly from his jaws.
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulcreatures.forumotion.com
Ulrika

Ulrika

Around n' About Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around n' About   Around n' About Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 8:14 pm

Around n' About Qq2pxDo
Ulrika

My life is the life i chose, not yours

The female looked up when she smelt the blood. Her ears pricking forward. Her optics focusing on the animal up above her. It was obviously male, just by the size. He had distinct green eyes. His pelt was grey, black, brown and a creamy white. He was carrying a dead rabbit in his jaws. That's what she had smelt at first. She stood up and started to walk towards him. Her pads were pushing her up the rocks with little to no effort and she was in front of the male in no time.

Er, hi. Im Ulrika. Who are you? She started tensely. She had no clue how he would react to her, but she would react just the same as him whatever he did. Treat others how you wish to be treated.

Mentioned: Quinton
Addressed: Quinton
Notes:
Table by Ulrika
Back to top Go down
Quinton
Admin
Quinton

Canine Book

Around n' About Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around n' About   Around n' About Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 4:51 pm

Quinton watched the female as she climbed up towards him. When she asked for his name he set the hare down before speak, "Quinton. My name is Quinton Giovanni. What about you ma'am?" She looked tense and there was nothing to blame her. She was in the presence of an abnormal large male who was an Alpha or King. She was found trespassing however he didn't mind. He would treat her with respect as long as she did to him.

(Crappy post! Sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Ulrika

Ulrika

Around n' About Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around n' About   Around n' About Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 7:45 pm

Around n' About Qq2pxDo
Ulrika

"Quinton. My name is Quinton Giovanni. What about you ma'am?" She cocked her head to the side slightly and sat down slowly. Ulrika sir. And does this so happen to be your lands to? The maiden asked quietly. She sure hoped that the large man wasn't the leader. Or maybe he was? With a man that big there was no doubt about it that he was the alpha. She shook her head slightly, her ears flopping at the same time.

And is this your land...if you are the leader or alpha or whatever ya'll pack wolves call it, of this land. Because i honestly hope your not because i like living thank you! She said with a slight chuckle. She smiled brilliantly at the man, hoping that he wouldn't take the whole thing strangly.

Notes: All good im not giving much to make iwth tho lol and im sorry bout that!
Table by Ulrika
Back to top Go down
Quinton
Admin
Quinton

Canine Book

Around n' About Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around n' About   Around n' About Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 4:50 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ulrika and yes these so happen to be my lands. Why do you come here?" Quinton replied in a friendly way. His bushy tail wagged slowly behind him as he gave a lopsided grin. Ulrika's joke made him chuckle, it wasn't often you come across wolves who make jokes. "Don't worry, my bark is worser than my bite. No need to be afraid of me or intimidated." The brute barked out. There really was no reason to fear him unless he was angry. Quinton was not a wolf of violence. He grew up in a negative energy place, he knew what violence was like. It wasn't something to be proud of. Every soul Quinton caused pain too left him with a heavy heart, he had no choice when it came to his birth pack. It was killed or be killed, there was no place for kindness or weakness. Shivering at the thoughts he turned his green gaze back onto the multi colored fea.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Female Posts : 45
Bones : 13747

Canine Book
Crush: A crush your wolf has
Wolf Age: 5 years man!
Mate: Cello!!!-he's bae-

Around n' About Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around n' About   Around n' About Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 6:35 pm

Around n' About Qq2pxDo
Ulrika

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ulrika and yes these so happen to be my lands. Why do you come here?" He said this with a chuckle and a wag of his tail. I wish to join your pack. She said with a slight dip of her head. She kept her head down slightly, waiting for the answer. She truly hoped that it would be a yes.

"Don't worry, my bark is worser than my bite. No need to be afraid of me or intimidated."[/b] With that comment, the fae let out a small laugh. It was truly wonderful to see wolves that wouldn't take it badly if you crossed their lands. It was nice for a change. Her last pack encounter hadn't been great and had left her with a scar. Not that it mattered anymore. The past was the past and she was not going to repeat it.

Notes:
Table by Ulrika
Back to top Go down
Ulrika

Ulrika

Around n' About Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around n' About   Around n' About Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:35 pm

Oops posted with wrong one, i guess we can just go with it ill try remembering this en now lol
Back to top Go down
Quinton
Admin
Quinton

Canine Book

Around n' About Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around n' About   Around n' About Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 4:51 pm

(Its fine, I understand but please don't double post)

Quintons emerald eyes widened in surprise at the fea's request. She wished to join his pack. It was nice to have all this company and it brought him pride to know his pack was growing. "Really? I don't see anything wrong with that but I'm curious as to why your in these parts of the region. Why come to Alaska and join this pack when, I'm sure, you encountered many other packs. I'm interested to hear your story," the large canine gave a bright grin to the female. He was curious though as to why she wanted to join a pack here. In fact he was curious as to why any of the wolves in his pack joined him in the harsh climate of Alaska. He was a curious soul, it was his nature, a habit that could kill him. After call curiosity killed the cat, or so they say.
Back to top Go down
Ulrika

Ulrika

Around n' About Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around n' About   Around n' About Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:49 pm

"Really? I don't see anything wrong with that but I'm curious as to why your in these parts of the region. Why come to Alaska and join this pack when, I'm sure, you encountered many other packs. I'm interested to hear your story,"

Ulrika sighed. Yes, many packs I encountered but none were the type that pleased me. And ya know if ima gonna be in a pack, i mine as well as enjoy it...plus this pack seems so nice and friendly. She said. She had had a hard enough life as it was. She didn't need to remember it. She tried her best not to any way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Around n' About Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around n' About   Around n' About Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Around n' About
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
When Wolves Become One :: Tarsus pack :: Bantu Forest :: The Ravine-
Jump to: