When Wolves Become One
Protect As I Might 25ti32g
When Wolves Become One
Protect As I Might 25ti32g
When Wolves Become One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Wolves Become One is a Wolf RP taken place in the cold lands of Alaska.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MEMBERS: Please Click Here!! Thanks. -Admins, Seren, Quinton and Seraphina.
Founders

Protect As I Might 2s7tjxg

Admin

Mod
Protect As I Might 15quftc

Global Mod
Latest topics
» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 9:09 pm by Guest

» when the music stops
Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 8:52 am by Guest

» Twilights' Eclipse Warrior Cats RP
Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 6:11 pm by Seren

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:30 pm by Guest

» Wolf Magic (high ranks available)
Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 10:26 am by Guest

» FF:OP RP
Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 4:44 pm by Guest

» Anyone Alive?
Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 11:26 am by Arabella

» PAPERTHIN
Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 10:21 pm by Guest

» *Active* Shattered Alley [Cat RP]
Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:55 pm by Guest

Pack Stats
Protect As I Might Coolte20
M|1 F|4
King Quinton | Queen– potentially searching
Duke– open
Earls– open

Protect As I Might Coolte19
M|3 F|3
Searching for King| Queen Seren
Duke– open
Earls– open

Protect As I Might

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Storm

Storm

Female Posts : 45
Bones : 13743

Canine Book
Crush: A crush your wolf has
Wolf Age: 5 years man!
Mate: Cello!!!-he's bae-

Protect As I Might Empty
PostSubject: Protect As I Might   Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 8:52 pm

Protect As I Might Hanau712
Storm

Never shut people out, for they can be your rescuers

The female was in the woods. A rock here a rock there. Rocks everywhere! Her plump body swaying side to side. She knew that Cello had ran off somewhere and that he was bound to come back anytime now. She needed him. She stopped for a minute, exhausted. She had gone through this twice already, the pup thing, so why was it so hard for her now. She knew that she would need help eventually. Maybe sooner than later. BUt she was fine for now.

After catching her breath, the female started her motion once again. She looked up time from time to make sure she wasn't going to run into anything. Not knowing where she was, she stopped once again. Sighing, she sat down, licking her sore pads. How long had she been walking? What time was it? Both were good questions indeed.

Mentioned: none
Addressed: none
Notes:
Table by Storm {A.K.A Ulrika)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Protect As I Might Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protect As I Might   Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 4:47 pm

Pine trotted through the rocky forest, her green gaze flicking here and there, observing everything and nothing all at once. The young female raised her skull and took 3 deep breaths to scent the air for any prey at all. Pine lowered her head and continued making her way through the forest. Surprisingly, this forest reminded the young wolf of her old home, which was now inhabited by the extremely aggressive humans. Pine shuddered at the memory of seeing her mother and sister being gunned down for no reason at all. Quickening her pace, the female gaze now flicking from one place to another, watching for any signs of a threat.

Last edited by Forestglare on Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Canine Book

Protect As I Might Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protect As I Might   Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 6:26 pm

The female stopped dead and looked around her. She knew she would be well hidden with her fur coloring, yet you never know in this world. Cello? She said, but it wasn't him. Instead, her eyes raked over a young wolf. In the state that Storm was in now, she wouldn't stand a chance in a fight. She narrowed her eyes and put on her cloak. The way she hid her real personality. If this wolf noticed her in, then a few snaps of a words and the wolf would be gone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Protect As I Might Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protect As I Might   Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 6:47 pm

How do i Make a bio for my charater?
Back to top Go down
Seren
Admin
Seren

Female Posts : 255
Bones : 14390
Birthday : 1996-05-10

Canine Book
Crush: Someone, she thinks.
Wolf Age: 3 1/2 Years old
Mate: Searching.

Protect As I Might Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protect As I Might   Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 6:49 pm

Seren crossed over into the woods. Her eyes narrowed as she scented the ground. There were two here however she only spotted on. The female growled, her ears were pinned back and the fur along her nape was pricked in aggression. Her tassel whipped back and forth as she let her gaze shift around. She wasn't pleased that there were wolves so close to her territory. It made her uncomfortable. "Who's else is there?" Seren called out, feeling that this other she-wolf was more of a threat to her and her pack than the one who stood a greater distance before her. She kept alert and waited for the she-wolf to show herself. 
Back to top Go down
https://whenwolvesbecomeone.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

Protect As I Might Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protect As I Might   Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 6:51 pm

How do I make a bio for my wolf?
Back to top Go down
Quinton
Admin
Quinton

Male Posts : 174
Bones : 14147
Birthday : 2000-10-16
Location : I'm a Ninja and the Ninja code says to nit tell you where I am.

Canine Book
Crush: Try m'dear, try.
Wolf Age: 4 years
Mate: Only time can tell

Protect As I Might Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protect As I Might   Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 7:21 pm

Forestglare wrote:
How do I make a bio for my wolf?

Normall you would go to the category called 'creating your destiny' then you would click 'pending bios'. Once your in that forum on to left corner there is a 'new thread' button. Click that and wala there you can type your bio and do your title. Otherwise click the link below that I provided. Any questions feel free to pm me or another Staff member!

https://whenwolvesbecomeone.rpg-board.net/post?f=3&mode=newtopic
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulcreatures.forumotion.com
Storm

Storm

Canine Book

Protect As I Might Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protect As I Might   Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 7:41 pm

The female perked her head up to another side as she heard and smelled a more hostile voice. Growling at her inconviniece, she stood up and shook her fur. Her ears flapping madly at the same time. Me, Storm the Fae spoke. Her body gently rolling at the time as she stuck one paw out and approached the new female. And who may you be before I reveal my name. They can hold a great deal of power you know. the female said, smiling wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Seren
Admin
Seren

Canine Book

Protect As I Might Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protect As I Might   Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 7:47 pm

She narrowed her blue grey gaze on the other female which shifted from her orbs to her plump belly. She lowered herself onto her rump and watched Storm. "My name is Seren. Queen of Sterling Pack. My borders are right there." she turned her attention to the tree line and then looked back to Storm.
"What is yours, pregnant she." the rustic pelted female said as she curled her tail neatly around her forepaws. She wasn't pleased that the female was questioning her but she was outside of her territory and even though she wanted to give her a good nip there was no way Seren would attack a pregnant she-wolf unless she had no choice.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Canine Book

Protect As I Might Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protect As I Might   Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 7:51 pm

Storm chuckled at the name the wolf Seren had given her. Storm, your majesty, and if I haven't made it clear yet, I really don't like other wolves and wish to not be of your pack, yet I could be of some use. The maiden responded slowly and cooly. She was curious as to what the queen would respond to. If the female was hostile, then she would automatically be shut out and lost to Storm forever. But if she was curious...
Back to top Go down
Fortis

Fortis

Male Posts : 131
Bones : 14000
Birthday : 1998-07-12

Canine Book
Crush: pfft. Wouldnt you like to know?
Wolf Age: 2 1/2 leagues (years)
Mate: Well arent you nosy?

Protect As I Might Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protect As I Might   Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 8:00 pm

Fortis approached the border pausing at the edge, debating on crossing. He would stay here for now, peering through the branches, he saw Seren and what seemed to be a pregnant fae. He crouched waiting fr some kind of sign, tensing.
Back to top Go down
Seren
Admin
Seren

Canine Book

Protect As I Might Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protect As I Might   Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 8:26 pm

She perked her ears, having heard the faint steps of another wolf on her territory. She scent the air and realized it was Fortis. She flicked her tassel and looked back to Storm. "I see but that's okay because I never invited you to join my pack." the she-wolf said looking to the grey colored female. She narrowed her eyes on her once more and tilted her head in wonder. 
"However, what do you mean of some use?" the female asked curiously. Her tail still laid neatly against her paws and her ears pointed straight up. Her blue grey eyes blinked at the pregnant female. 
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Canine Book

Protect As I Might Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protect As I Might   Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 8:35 pm

Storm smiled, she she had gotten this female interest. Outside help, messenger for you. Outside protector as you could say it.That way I could still be free but not of no use. Though I do believe I wouldn't be of use for a while, my mate could help you. the female said, glancing down at her stomach. The pups could come anytime now and she had to be ready for anything. And what better than allying yourself with a pack that could he
P you?
Back to top Go down
Seren
Admin
Seren

Canine Book

Protect As I Might Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protect As I Might   Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 8:43 pm

She emitted a low growl and narrowed her eyes on the she-wolf. "How am I suppose to trust that you wouldn't feed me lies or anything of the sort?" Seren said as she watched Storm. She wasn't sure about the she-wolf nor about her proposal. Her tail moved back behind her tail and whipped her tail across the debris covered terrain as the fur on her neck began to bristle once more. 
"Explain." she said as she watched Storms plump figure. Her ears swiveled as she searched for sounds that surrounded the territory, listening for the she-beasts mate. 
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Canine Book

Protect As I Might Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protect As I Might   Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 9:22 pm

At that, the female narrowed her eyes. I may not seem like it now, but I am a very honest wolf. If you give me a chance, let me show you. If you still don't believe me, well you can kill me. the female spoke to her with much confidence. She was giving her life away just for the mere sake of trustworthiness. Such a foolish game, yet one she must play.
Back to top Go down
Seren
Admin
Seren

Canine Book

Protect As I Might Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protect As I Might   Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 9:32 pm

Seren chuckled. "You think I'd kill you over not trusting you?" the female asked Storm. Her tail tapped the ground in amusement as she watched the pregnant female with interest. Lowering her cranium slightly in a more respecting manner she blinked her orbs calmly. 
"I don't murder unless my life is in danger and I definitely wouldn't leave pups, motherless." Seren said as she gave a gentle smile to the she-wolf. 
"Fine, explain to me what exactly you'd do for Sterling Pack but keep in mind, if you do wrong and put my pack in danger you will become a prisoner of the pack." the rustic pelted fae said as she spoke in confidence to the pregnant grey wolf. 
"Along with those precious little pups of yours, but at least they'd be with you." she smiled and flicked her tail back around her fore-paws neatly, allowing it to tap gently against the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fortis

Fortis

Canine Book

Protect As I Might Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protect As I Might   Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 9:37 pm

Fortis looked around, keeping a watch over the faes. Moving around, he thought that the faes mate would be here somewhere, but scenting nothing but a distant loner he smirked. The fae was putting her life at risk? He smiled faintly at Serens response. He was one of the best he knew, his father would have killed her already.
Back to top Go down
Seren
Admin
Seren

Canine Book

Protect As I Might Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protect As I Might   Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:10 pm

Seren lashed out her tail and listened intently to her surroundings. She was relaxed but slightly irritated by the pregnant female who appeared to be playing games with her. Her blind looking gaze never left Storm in case she tried to pull a fast one on the red pelted female but she knew Fortis was hidden in the tree line ready to spring if the Queen was in any danger. 
Waiting in silence she flicked her tail in wonder of the she-wolfs response. She was interested in gaining the shes help but she needed to trust her especially since she won't be able to keep watch over Storm constantly like she can with those who are in her pack, within her territory but would she risk the lives of her pups? That's what confused Seren the most. Maybe that's what Storm was after, being a loner and everything. Willingly giving her life if Seren didn't trust her. Was she looking for protection for herself, her mate and their pups from Sterling Pack from the dangers of living the loners life in exchange for information about the other pack or dangers that could affect the pack.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Protect As I Might Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protect As I Might   Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:33 pm

Pine stopped in her tracks and sniffed the air. There was the smell of a pregnant fae nearby and an Alphess in the distance. She sniffed again and perked er ears. A brute? This will be interesting, thought Pine. Following the brutes' scent, Pine walked around the 2 faes straight to the brute.
Back to top Go down
Seren
Admin
Seren

Canine Book

Protect As I Might Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protect As I Might   Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:39 pm

(Can you change your name to Pine please.) 
She flicked her ears as she listened to the other wolf move to where Fortis waited in case Seren needed him. A low growl rumbled in her chest before she spoke. "I'd be careful if I were you." the female spoke to the unknown she-wolf. 
"He's only friendly when he wants to be." Seren said knowing that the brute was strong. After all he had made it all the way to Alaska. She flicked her plume tip, her gaze still watching Storm.  
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Protect As I Might Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protect As I Might   Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:45 pm

Pine's gaze flicked to the Alphess. "I mean no harm. Besides, I'm very capable of defending myself, even if I don't look like it," The young fae replied. Yet, Pine hopped onto a flat stone and laid down, taking the Alphess's advice.
Back to top Go down
Seren
Admin
Seren

Canine Book

Protect As I Might Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protect As I Might   Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 12:14 am

(Pine, If you are keeping the name Pine as your character name can you please change it on your profile.)

She snorted and flicked her tail having heard the unknown she-wolfs words. She wasn't entirely interested in what she had to say. She was more interested in Storm and her words. What she wanted or needed and why she was offering what she is offering. Her tail waved across the ground in a manner of irritation but she continued to remain calm.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Canine Book

Protect As I Might Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protect As I Might   Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 6:20 am

She took a deep breath. I'd be watching the pack from the outside, telling you if there were other dangers around, if there was another pack planning on over throwing you. It's basically simple and easy. And i still get to be free, like how i mentioned. She flicked her eyes to the new young wolf. Like her for instant. I'd be telling you you have a new wolf in the lands. If i see her as a threat, i'd tell you she was a threat. The maiden said to the alphess.
Back to top Go down
Fortis

Fortis

Canine Book

Protect As I Might Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protect As I Might   Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 7:42 am

Fortis glared at the be she wolf, she had come out if no where. He smirked at what Seren had said. "Aye, I don't doubt it a bit." He said, laying his accent in thick, he could fight better if his opponents were confused. He stood keeping an eye on Seren, and the new she wolf, the other far was less likely to attack.
Back to top Go down
Seren
Admin
Seren

Canine Book

Protect As I Might Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protect As I Might   Protect As I Might Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 12:29 pm

Seren grunted at Forts remark and her tail wagged. She then focused on Storm while she spoke. "Okay, let's do it." the 3 and a half year old she-wolf said rising to her paws. She shook out her pelt and then dipped her head gratefully to the pregnant she. Seren didn't know how well this was going to work out but it would be worth a try she thought. 
"When your mate shows up, I'd like to meet him in case he crosses into our territory so no one attacks him." she said looking to Storm. Her blue grey eyes resting on storm. Her tail waved slowly as a gust of wind hit her. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Protect As I Might Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protect As I Might   Protect As I Might Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protect As I Might
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
When Wolves Become One :: Loners and Outsiders Area :: Sitka Woods-
Jump to: