When Wolves Become One
Kenai Fjords, the Water. - Page 2 25ti32g
When Wolves Become One
Kenai Fjords, the Water. - Page 2 25ti32g
When Wolves Become One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Wolves Become One is a Wolf RP taken place in the cold lands of Alaska.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MEMBERS: Please Click Here!! Thanks. -Admins, Seren, Quinton and Seraphina.
Founders

Kenai Fjords, the Water. - Page 2 2s7tjxg

Admin

Mod
Kenai Fjords, the Water. - Page 2 15quftc

Global Mod
Latest topics
» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Kenai Fjords, the Water. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 9:09 pm by Guest

» when the music stops
Kenai Fjords, the Water. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 8:52 am by Guest

» Twilights' Eclipse Warrior Cats RP
Kenai Fjords, the Water. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 6:11 pm by Seren

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Kenai Fjords, the Water. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:30 pm by Guest

» Wolf Magic (high ranks available)
Kenai Fjords, the Water. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 10:26 am by Guest

» FF:OP RP
Kenai Fjords, the Water. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 4:44 pm by Guest

» Anyone Alive?
Kenai Fjords, the Water. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 11:26 am by Arabella

» PAPERTHIN
Kenai Fjords, the Water. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 10:21 pm by Guest

» *Active* Shattered Alley [Cat RP]
Kenai Fjords, the Water. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:55 pm by Guest

Pack Stats
Kenai Fjords, the Water. - Page 2 Coolte20
M|1 F|4
King Quinton | Queen– potentially searching
Duke– open
Earls– open

Kenai Fjords, the Water. - Page 2 Coolte19
M|3 F|3
Searching for King| Queen Seren
Duke– open
Earls– open

Kenai Fjords, the Water.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Salvador

Salvador

Male Posts : 49
Bones : 13742

Canine Book
Crush: Nah, nothin' as of yet
Wolf Age: 3 years
Mate: Heh, yeah...

Kenai Fjords, the Water. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 8:58 am

“I see that. Well, looks like I’ll have to head home now, unless you want me to follow you back to your place; you never know when a dangerous rabbit that have been infected with rabies can appear.” He joked and lashed his tassel. He lifted himself and stretched his long, powerful legs before shaking the pelt that kept him warm.
“It was pretty nice speaking with you; I’m surprised my throat isn’t hurting for using my vocals that much.” He chuckled and blinked at the setting sun, his ears perked softly as he watched with half closed eyes, the sight reflected onto his amber eyes, causing the reddish to look more yellowish instead of it’s true color.
Back to top Go down
Sita

Sita

Female Posts : 44
Bones : 13725

Canine Book
Crush: No one..
Wolf Age: 2 Years Old
Mate: She hasn't found one.

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 12:02 pm

Sita rose to a stance. Her feminine figure was hidden by the fluff of fur that caressed her body which gave her a larger look. A smile flickered over her muzzle as she listened to Salvador offer to take her back to her den.  She shook out her pelt to rid herself of the bits of debris that stuck to her pelt. She shifted on her paws and waved her tail as she watched Salvador. Her den was here, located just within the forest but she didn't want to tell the black brute that. She enjoyed his company and wanted him to stay but she knew that wouldn't be fair. "Actually, my den is only a short distance from here. It's located within the forest." Sita barked to Sal.
Back to top Go down
Salvador

Salvador

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 12:10 pm

“Alright then. If you need anything, I’ll properly be around. I live a few feet away from the bay, if you see some large rocks that may just be where I live. Pretty neat place, the cavern is even better, but I shouldn’t be bragging about it. See you later Sita.” He barked and turned his body to face away from her, his tail lowered slightly as he started trotting down the bay, his paws pushed up a few of the small pebbles that held onto the sand that were hid underneath. His auds were raised in alert as he watched the area around him, his fur raised as the gust of ice-cold wind came from the water and flooded his fur with coldness. The sun desperately tried to heat him up, but just caused his fur to prickle up into long strays of messy fur. He had never really liked the cold, or its large waves of cold wind, but he had to live with it, now that he lived in Alaska. He huffed lowly as he soon got to the three large stones. One of the were sticking out of the pebbles and were held up by another one, the last one was laying a bit away and had a more redder look to it. The black furred brute moved in under the two stones and crawled through a small hole, soon after arriving to his cave. A slightly warmer and smother cavern with a small hole with fresh water in the corner. A long tunnel had been carved over from a pond in the forest and over to his cavern before he had found it.
Back to top Go down
Sita

Sita

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 12:30 pm

Sita sighed as she watched the male disappear leaving her by herself once more. Her tail sunk low before turning away from where she faced to move back to the waters edge. She glanced up to the sky that was fading to darkness, her gaze was blank as she silently watched the stars appear. She loved the night. Specifically the stars that revealed themselves at night. She soon adverted her gaze and looked down to the water when she heard a plop into the water. Her tail flicked from side to side assuming it was from a frog leaping into the water. She decided it wasn't time for her to go back to her den so she dropped back onto her haunches.
Back to top Go down
Salvador

Salvador

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 12:48 pm

Silence had taken over the den and was bouncing off of the walls. A sudden sound of water lit up the cavern and caused the cave to shine a little, the strange swaying patterns were shining brightly on the ceiling above his broad crown. A soft smile appeared on his jaw line as he watched the water swirl around in the deep bowl in the corner. He stalked towards it and lapped up some of the refreshing water, which soaked his slightly dry throat. He then let out a satisfied sigh and laid down beside the pool of water, the shining pattern waved across Salvador’s black fur and continued onto the ceiling above. His amber orbs closed, leaving him in darkness of his eyelids, his paws were stretched out underneath him and held up his broad and heavy skull as he laid there comfortable, his tail slowly pushed through the water next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sita

Sita

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:07 pm

Sita looked down at her reflection and decided she wanted to go see Salvador. She flicked her tail across the ground before removing her rump from the ground. She sighed softly before making her way towards Sal. She grew nervous but made her way towards the den anyhow. She knew the exact location where the brute had made his home and it surprised her that he had managed to find it. It had once been her home as well. (Post a response at the bay please?) 
Back to top Go down
Salvador

Salvador

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:16 pm

A yawn escaped the brute’s yawns and his eyes flicked open for a couple of seconds before closing once again. He wanted to sleep, to just dream away every tiny thing that mattered, to forget once again and to wake up with the sun shining down through the entrance. But he couldn’t. He rubbed his face with one of his paws before looking around once again, the strange light pattern on the ceiling were still there… Nothing seemed to have changed while he had his eyes closed. He lifted himself and shook his pelt, Salvador’s long fur afterwards laid flat against his body, apart from his messy cheek fur. He huffed and pushed himself out of the entrance and into the light of the moon and stars, his ears perked as he chose to walk over and leap onto the stone a bit away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenai Fjords, the Water.   Kenai Fjords, the Water. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenai Fjords, the Water.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
When Wolves Become One :: Loners and Outsiders Area :: Kenai Fjords-
Jump to: