When Wolves Become One
Rabbit, one of my favorites! 25ti32g
When Wolves Become One
Rabbit, one of my favorites! 25ti32g
When Wolves Become One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Wolves Become One is a Wolf RP taken place in the cold lands of Alaska.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MEMBERS: Please Click Here!! Thanks. -Admins, Seren, Quinton and Seraphina.
Founders

Rabbit, one of my favorites! 2s7tjxg

Admin

Mod
Rabbit, one of my favorites! 15quftc

Global Mod
Latest topics
» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 9:09 pm by Guest

» when the music stops
Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 8:52 am by Guest

» Twilights' Eclipse Warrior Cats RP
Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 6:11 pm by Seren

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:30 pm by Guest

» Wolf Magic (high ranks available)
Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 10:26 am by Guest

» FF:OP RP
Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 4:44 pm by Guest

» Anyone Alive?
Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 11:26 am by Arabella

» PAPERTHIN
Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 10:21 pm by Guest

» *Active* Shattered Alley [Cat RP]
Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:55 pm by Guest

Pack Stats
Rabbit, one of my favorites! Coolte20
M|1 F|4
King Quinton | Queen– potentially searching
Duke– open
Earls– open

Rabbit, one of my favorites! Coolte19
M|3 F|3
Searching for King| Queen Seren
Duke– open
Earls– open

Rabbit, one of my favorites!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bovinari

Bovinari

Male Posts : 53
Bones : 13731
Birthday : 1998-03-13

Canine Book
Crush: Nope! I don't trust anyone! :D
Wolf Age: 3 years, 4 months
Mate: No not yet, but maybe! :D

Rabbit, one of my favorites! Empty
PostSubject: Rabbit, one of my favorites!   Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 7:03 pm

The red and black wolf trotted happily into the large plains, his slightly mismatched eyes traveling over the large area. The sky was a bit cloudy, not that the male minded all that much. He was ok with getting wet if it rained or snowed with the time of year it was. There were patches of snow all around him, and he tried to avoid them. His tail was neutrally set out behind him, his tongue gently lolling out of his parted jaws as he kept scenting the area. He had come in search of prey, preferably large like caribou or elk, but something smaller would do. He stayed close to the long grass, in case he had to dive in to start the hunt.

He stood tall, his head raised and neck extended. A few more pawsteps, and he paused, looking around again for any prey. He loved to hunt after all. Suddenly he quickly shuffled over into the grass and hunkered down, belly close to the ground, eyes staring straight forward, as a dust colored rabbit bounced across the ground. It started to nibble on a clover, peacefully unaware of the wolf ready to pounce. He stalked closer, footsteps almost silent and the grass shifting slightly as he almost crawled towards the rodent. He relied on his large ears to keep track of the brown creature as it hopped from plant to plant. His nose helped too. Another few seconds, and... A sudden burst of energy and fur as Bovinari raced forward, his paws eating up the ground underneath him as he surged at the rabbit. It realized its mistake too late as Bovi quickly closed the distance between them. It bounded a few hops away, but it didn't react quick enough. Bovinari snapped up the rabbit in his teeth, quickly crushing its neck and killing it. With a quick sigh Bovinari picked up his head, looking about again. I'd better get back then... He thought to himself while still carrying the meal. His mouth watered at the musty scent and the warm taste of the bloody creature in his jaws, but he had to bring the prey back to his pack.
Back to top Go down
Seren
Admin
Seren

Female Posts : 255
Bones : 14358
Birthday : 1996-05-10

Canine Book
Crush: Someone, she thinks.
Wolf Age: 3 1/2 Years old
Mate: Searching.

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit, one of my favorites!   Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 7:55 pm

Yuna, the rusty colored female with streaks of black and cream covering her body, trotted forward with a rabbit dangling from her jaws. She had snatched the rabbit up in just moments without it realizing a thing. The she-wolf wasn't the best hunter but she was fairly quick on her paws and she could read others, prey or not like it was her job. 
Her eyes shifted along the way as she made her way back to Bovi, a pack mate of hers and her eyes narrowed slightly at his kill. "A rabbit as well." she said with a huff as she caught up with the brute. 

"Where is all the prey?" the queen asked as she came to a halt, dropping her catch to the ground. She scented the air and shifted her position. 
"There's nothing here." Yuna growled in frustration, her tail whipping back and forth. 
Back to top Go down
https://whenwolvesbecomeone.rpg-board.net
Bovinari

Bovinari

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit, one of my favorites!   Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 7:59 pm

Bovi bowed his head slightly, eyes staying on the queen before him as he too dropped his rabbit. "Maybe it is just a little late this year. I haven't seen anything like a caribou. But surely rabbits are ok for now?" He said, his tail wagging. His head was still bowed a little bit, but a grin was on his face. He picked up his front foot and placed it back down. He wanted to play, but he knew better than to ask the queen to play with him. He was such a pup. He waited for a response from the female he respected.
Back to top Go down
Seren
Admin
Seren

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit, one of my favorites!   Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:06 pm

The multi-colored female snorted and flicked her tail. She was still very frustrated but she knew it wasn't fair to Bovi if she were to take her frustration out on him. She gave a brief nod to her pack follower before giving him a gentle nip to the shoulder. 
"Yes, rabbit is fine. It's better than going hungry." a small smile lit up the she-wolfs feminine features before it disappeared when she reached down to grab her kill.
"Come on," she said mumbling through the fluff of fur that was stuffed in her mouth. She turned away from the male and trotted back towards the pack den. She preferred to eat her meals in the safety of their den.  
Back to top Go down
Bovinari

Bovinari

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit, one of my favorites!   Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:13 pm

Bovinari's tail kept wagging as he watched the female wolf, eyes sparkling with energy as he quickly snapped up his catch and trotted after the queen. "This was fun." He mumbled happily through the thick fur in his jaws as he followed her. Suddenly he started to race ahead to get to the cave, looking back at Yuna as if saying "catch me!".
Back to top Go down
Seren
Admin
Seren

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit, one of my favorites!   Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:18 pm

The female narrowed her eyes on the male. She wasn't a fan of being challenged whether it was a game or not but she smiled through the fur and chased after the male gaining up on him quickly however she didn't push herself to beat him or try to beat him. She wanted to be relaxed while enjoying her meal. 
Back to top Go down
Bovinari

Bovinari

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit, one of my favorites!   Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:20 pm

Bovinari took off at his full speed, yipping under the fluff like a little pup. Suddenly though, he tripped over a rock and went head over heels towards the cave. In his surprise his jaws clamped down hard on the rabbit, so at least he didn't drop it, but he kept rolling head over heals until he finally came to a stop. Stunned and out of breath, he laid there for a second.
Back to top Go down
Seren
Admin
Seren

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit, one of my favorites!   Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:30 pm

Yuna smiled through the rabbit fluff and giggled at the brute. She trotted passed Bovi and into the den with her rabbit kill still clutched in her jaws. Her tail waved as she entered into the den and disappeared. 
Back to top Go down
Bovinari

Bovinari

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit, one of my favorites!   Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:32 pm

Bovi quickly jumped to his feet after seeing the queen trot ahead of him. He shook his head rapidly to clear it, then trotted after her again. The rabbit was a little bit worse for wear, but it was ok. He put his smile back up and with his tail wagging entered the den.
Back to top Go down
Primrose

Primrose

Female Posts : 44
Bones : 13677
Birthday : 2000-07-24

Canine Book
Crush: Nope
Wolf Age: 2 years
Mate: Haha......No

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit, one of my favorites!   Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:40 pm

Primrose carefully walked into the plains in the short run her hunters instinct had taken over, everything she had was now focused on making a kill. Her violet gaze darted over the land there wasn't much cover but she had learned that most herd animals moved about three steps at a time so if she did the same she would be able to get close enough to start the chase. Her eyes landed on a small group of elk near the center of the large clearing. The fae carefully made her way towards the animals judging by the scents in the air the others hadn't arrived yet, when she was about a hundred meters away from the elk she lowered her body to the ground and waited for Seren and Fortis she would need them if something were to go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Seren
Admin
Seren

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit, one of my favorites!   Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 4:55 pm

The female entered the terrain her gaze scanned the area and caught sight of the group of elk. She wasn't a great hunter but she knew they needed food. She scented the area and flicked her auds trying to pin point the female. Getting a relative area of where Prim was she whipped her tail and moved around to another side. She lowered her frame to the ground in a hunters crouch and waited for Fortis to get into position as well as for Prim to make a move. Prim, after all was the common. 
Back to top Go down
Fortis

Fortis

Male Posts : 131
Bones : 13968
Birthday : 1998-07-12

Canine Book
Crush: pfft. Wouldnt you like to know?
Wolf Age: 2 1/2 leagues (years)
Mate: Well arent you nosy?

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit, one of my favorites!   Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 5:24 pm

Fortis moved into the plains at a good pace, set for his body. Stopping, he got a general location of where Seren and Primrose were. Nodding silently, he moved opposite to the both of them, crouching. The brute raised his head slightly to see what he was hunting, shrugging his shoulders, he gave up. Looking in Primrose's direction for some kind of movement, waiting for the Common to make her move.
Back to top Go down
Primrose

Primrose

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit, one of my favorites!   Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 5:47 pm

Prim could smell her pack mates on the slight breeze that moved through the plains looking from one to the other she gave a small nod. Standing up she moved towards the elk each time the creatures moved she did as well. Once the tan fae was close enough she sprang into action her graceful strides carrying her towards the prey, when the animals scattered she looked for signs of weakness. One had a limp and she had her target she continued running setting a fast pace until she was right next to the elf less than a foot of space separating their bodies. As Prim was running her hind legs tensed, she leapt ramming her body into the elks side sending them tumbling across the frigid ground. The elk shot up throwing her off of its back and across the ground she hit the ground with a dull thud. Getting up with a growl "Bad idea!" she muttered shaking off the pain it took a while for her to build enough speed but eventually she was back at the elks side repeating the process. Once she had the animal pinned to the ground she looked to the others "Who wants to do the honors!" she called to them. The creature beneath her struggled the pain from being thrown hit her hard once she had the upper-hand, her hind leg as sustained damage but luckily nothing was broken. Primrose held the thrashing elk tight to the ground as she waited for the others to come to her aid.  
Back to top Go down
Seren
Admin
Seren

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit, one of my favorites!   Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 6:02 pm

Seren darted forward having seen Prim go after an elk with a limp. "Good choice." she muttered to herself as her legs carried her the distance. She pushed herself to catch up with the she-wolf and the elk hoping to try and cut it off so the tanned female could make the jump to take down their prey. Her tail was held low to the terrain and her ears were perked listening for any signs of the elk turning direction. She snarled when she realized she was slowly and that aggravated the multi-colored female.
Huffing, she pushed herself a little more when she saw Prim knock the elk to the ground but Seren was disappointing when the elk jumped back up. She carried herself a little further and slowed to a trot, giving up but her body darted forward once more when Prim got the elk to the ground once more. Reaching the injured elk Seren jerked forward and snapped her powerful jaws onto the throat of the elk. Her teeth sank deep into it's flesh. She felt the warm blood flow into her maw and her stomach growled from hunger which only caused the female to tighten her grasp on the soon dying elk who tried despraely to get up and away from the two she-wolves. Seren waited for the help of Fortis hoping he'd be able to help with the process of killing the elk even sooner. She wasn't too sure if she and Prim were going to be able to hold it much longer. It was now life or death for this animal and could potentially over power herself and Prim.
Back to top Go down
Fortis

Fortis

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit, one of my favorites!   Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:11 pm

Growling at himself for not paying attention when they moved, Fortis raced to meet them. Reaching the dying elk, he slowed, seeing Seren with the elk in her jaws, but it wasn't dead, he knew what to do. Trotting quickly he looked to Seren and Primrose. It could possibly overthrow them. Taking a couple of leaps he came and approached the elk, at the base of the neck, right at the base of its head, was a gap big enough for his muzzle. Clamping down on it, he crushed it , noticing the crunch tat went with the powerful bite. he looked to the Elk's eye and watched the life leave it. He let it go, he didn't want to offend anyone by holding it.
Back to top Go down
Seren
Admin
Seren

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit, one of my favorites!   Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:43 pm

The female felt the elks life go from it's body. She slowly released her jaws and then reclined back on her haunches. She licked the dripping blood from her muzzle before looking to her two pack mates. "Very nice." she said with a smile and a gleam in her eyes. She was pleased with the kill however it was time for them to drag it back to the den. She knew it wasn't the best idea but her head tilted to the sky. Dark cloud were rolling in and that meant one thing. A storm was brewing and this female wasn't too please with storms. In fact thee loud thunder sometimes frightened Seren. 
"Come on. We need to drag the kill back to the den." Seren said as she looked to Primrose and Fortis. "It's going to storm." hesitation or fear could be heard in her voice as a crack of thunder rumbled in the sky. However it would be a little difficult for the other two wolves to pick out which tone it was. Her tail flicked back and forth and her ears went back against her skull. 
Back to top Go down
Fortis

Fortis

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit, one of my favorites!   Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 8:00 pm

He nodded his head and waited to get the bulk of the elk, as primrose and Seren didn't look to great. bending down he shouldered some of it onto him waiting for the ends to be stabilized before he stood.
Back to top Go down
Seren
Admin
Seren

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit, one of my favorites!   Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 10:11 pm

She stood near the brute to help him steady the kill. In order to get the kill back to the den without anyone getting hurt. She flicked her tail and looked to the sky as it lit up and another crack of thunder could be heard. She jumped slightly and then looked to Prim and Fortis almost as if she were seeking comfort. 
Back to top Go down
Fortis

Fortis

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit, one of my favorites!   Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 10:16 pm

He looked back as Seren jumped. He gave her a small smile. She obviously didn't like storms. Fortis, on the other hand, liked them. "We'll be back in no time. If we move now, we wont get caught in the worst of it." He said and he started to move forward, retracing his steps back to the den, he figured Primrose would catch up.
Back to top Go down
Seren
Admin
Seren

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit, one of my favorites!   Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 10:51 pm

She nodded and decided it would just be best to keep her thoughts on getting back to the den rather than the storm that was quickly coming. Her body was stiff and it was clear that the female wasn't comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Primrose

Primrose

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit, one of my favorites!   Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 7:21 am

Primrose pulled herself up from the freezing ground hearing a crack of thunder she smiled. Wincing as soon as her leg touched the ground she quickly jerked it back up and balanced on the other three. "Lets go..." she said in a comforting tone she could tell Seren was afraid. Following Fortis the tan fae limped back to the den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit, one of my favorites!   Rabbit, one of my favorites! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rabbit, one of my favorites!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
When Wolves Become One :: Sterling pack :: Savannii Plains-
Jump to: