When Wolves Become One
A search for a place to call home 25ti32g
When Wolves Become One
A search for a place to call home 25ti32g
When Wolves Become One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Wolves Become One is a Wolf RP taken place in the cold lands of Alaska.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MEMBERS: Please Click Here!! Thanks. -Admins, Seren, Quinton and Seraphina.
Founders

A search for a place to call home 2s7tjxg

Admin

Mod
A search for a place to call home 15quftc

Global Mod
Latest topics
» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
A search for a place to call home Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 9:09 pm by Guest

» when the music stops
A search for a place to call home Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 8:52 am by Guest

» Twilights' Eclipse Warrior Cats RP
A search for a place to call home Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 6:11 pm by Seren

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
A search for a place to call home Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:30 pm by Guest

» Wolf Magic (high ranks available)
A search for a place to call home Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 10:26 am by Guest

» FF:OP RP
A search for a place to call home Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 4:44 pm by Guest

» Anyone Alive?
A search for a place to call home Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 11:26 am by Arabella

» PAPERTHIN
A search for a place to call home Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 10:21 pm by Guest

» *Active* Shattered Alley [Cat RP]
A search for a place to call home Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:55 pm by Guest

Pack Stats
A search for a place to call home Coolte20
M|1 F|4
King Quinton | Queen– potentially searching
Duke– open
Earls– open

A search for a place to call home Coolte19
M|3 F|3
Searching for King| Queen Seren
Duke– open
Earls– open

A search for a place to call home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seraphina
Admin
Seraphina

Female Posts : 15
Bones : 14170

Canine Book
Crush: -points to a rock- See him? he's so smexy ;)
Wolf Age: 2years, 3months
Mate: Oh i do hope he asks me.

A search for a place to call home Empty
PostSubject: A search for a place to call home   A search for a place to call home Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 3:17 am

Crunch, crunch A joyful sound, a soothing sound thought a yellowish-white Hudson bay wolf, her tail wagged happily as she stuck her nose deep into the fluffy, cold, white substance.

Above head the sky was a beautiful orangish/red sending rays of dazzling light over the land, the young fae gave a content sigh as she 'threw' herself down into the deep snow. Snow, a beautiful creation she thought to herself as she rolled over tucking her paws up underneath her, her fur coated in the white flecks of snow it had picked of from her rolling around in it. I wonder if I can find a den around here to live in resting her head onto her paws, she thought deeply. I don't really want to find one that I will stay in long, just one that I can use as I please.

Shrugging her shoulders she stood and shook her pelt clear of the remaining snow flakes, suddenly a grin played across her muzzle and she took off, sending sprays of snow up behind her. Giving a carefree laugh she again threw herself into the snow, digging deep into the snow.
Back to top Go down

A search for a place to call home
Page 1 of 1