When Wolves Become One
Strolling under wide open [open to all] 25ti32g
When Wolves Become One
Strolling under wide open [open to all] 25ti32g
When Wolves Become One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Wolves Become One is a Wolf RP taken place in the cold lands of Alaska.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MEMBERS: Please Click Here!! Thanks. -Admins, Seren, Quinton and Seraphina.
Founders

Strolling under wide open [open to all] 2s7tjxg

Admin

Mod
Strolling under wide open [open to all] 15quftc

Global Mod
Latest topics
» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 9:09 pm by Guest

» when the music stops
Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 8:52 am by Guest

» Twilights' Eclipse Warrior Cats RP
Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 6:11 pm by Seren

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:30 pm by Guest

» Wolf Magic (high ranks available)
Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 10:26 am by Guest

» FF:OP RP
Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 4:44 pm by Guest

» Anyone Alive?
Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 11:26 am by Arabella

» PAPERTHIN
Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 10:21 pm by Guest

» *Active* Shattered Alley [Cat RP]
Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:55 pm by Guest

Pack Stats
Strolling under wide open [open to all] Coolte20
M|1 F|4
King Quinton | Queen– potentially searching
Duke– open
Earls– open

Strolling under wide open [open to all] Coolte19
M|3 F|3
Searching for King| Queen Seren
Duke– open
Earls– open

Strolling under wide open [open to all]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quinton
Admin
Quinton

Male Posts : 174
Bones : 13959
Birthday : 2000-10-16
Location : I'm a Ninja and the Ninja code says to nit tell you where I am.

Canine Book
Crush: Try m'dear, try.
Wolf Age: 4 years
Mate: Only time can tell

Strolling under wide open [open to all] Empty
PostSubject: Strolling under wide open [open to all]   Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 12:26 am

A massive hybrid of a wolf walked towards the Phiroze Meadow. He was bored and strongly craved the presence of another of his canine brothers and sisters. So he figured why not go on an so far uneventful stroll? Though his hopes in seeking out another wolf was far fetched. There were two packs that run these lands, the Sterling pack and his pack, the Tarsus pack. He traveled here when he was three in a half after he ran from his pack. He was rather determined to start his life over. Creating a pack of his own and possibly setting down with a family. Who knows maybe that wish will come true... hopefully.
Continuing with his walk he held a dominent posture as he made his way to the Meadow to relax a bit. His tail curled slightly into his back as his head was held high in a proudly fashion. His paws and body moved gracefully through the shrubbery and other vegetation that grew in the forest outskirts of the Phiroze Meadow.
His green flecked eyes glanced around once more having his breath taken away by the beauty of the forest. The sun shown through the gaps in the trees canopies. What an amazing sight. Birds chirped happily and sang happy songs to one another. Smaller rodents scurried across the forest floor, searching for food. The forest was teaming with life and actively alive, this greatly please the brute.
Finally he reached the Meadow. It was quite, unlike the forest but then again the herds don't come at this time to feed so he could care less at the moment. Stepping out into the open plains he took a deep breath through his nostrils, them flaring all the while before he let it out in a happy sigh. The flowers were blooming perfectly and the smell of dewy grass mixed in with the flowers necture was amazing.
The field was still hazy with mist and fog, after all it was still fairly early in the morning. Instead of it being muggy it had a cool tinge to it, nipping at his skin and tugging at his fur but in a pleasent matter. He jogged over to a stream not far off. Reaching it he lowered himself until his nose just barely skimmed the surface. Then his pink tongue darted in and out as he lapped up the cool fresh supply of liqued. Feeling satisfied he got up, bunching up his muscles before making a clear jump across the stream. He slowly trugged up the hill, the grass swaying and coming up to his shoulders. Once he reached the top of the hill he sat his rump down on the hard still frozen ground and watched over his kingdom as the sun rised, painting the sky violet, red, orange, pink and finally blue as the stars slowly faded away. Licking his lips he thought what a wonderful way to start off to a day.
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulcreatures.forumotion.com
Arabella

Arabella

Female Posts : 102
Bones : 13684
Birthday : 2001-01-15

Canine Book
Crush: Pfft- wouldn't you like to know?
Wolf Age: 3 y, & 8 m.
Mate: You sure are a curious one aren't you?

PostSubject: Re: Strolling under wide open [open to all]   Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 1:15 am

Her hindquarters stretched out forwards towards her front ligaments, her agile bodice leaping over a rather large log, which was covered from head to paw in moss. As she landed on the bumpy terrain, her vocals emitted a small grunt from the contact.
  Thin fitted hairs lined across her frame, all of them unkempt, knotted with multiple clumps of mud. Ara hadn't been able to cleanse herself at all lately, nor step into a mere puddle sadly. Her mind seemed to be on other things for a while now, distracted she would say.
  Her paws halted their movement, receptors swiveling up, attempting to catch any noise or signs of nearby water. It was time for a bath, her nostrils flared angrily, knowing her stench could be smelt for miles away.. well, not really. She stank, that was that. If she was lucky, others would smell past her muddy stench. Though, she doubted it.
  Her limbs picked up a brisk trot, heading towards a small stream that was heard nearby, a smile gracing her darkened lips upon her visage as it came into view. Bell's shoulders pushed past the pine's low branches, a happy snort exiting her flaring nares.
  Cranium bent down, tongue pulling in large pools of the cold liquid, a shiver descending down her spine as it trickled slowly. Small paws made a light splashing sound as her frame was engulfed by the water, shaking out her pelt roughly as bits and pieces of mud flew everywhere.
  She took in the bird's singing, the smell of spring as it flowed through the trees, lacing around the area. While taking in the sweet scent, she picked something else up, another canine had been her before her, their distance between each other must have been by a few mere minutes.
  In the middle of her 'bath'; which was simply splashing about as her paws flailed around in an odd and awkward motion, her skullage lifted up, wondering which direction the stranger headed off too. Arabella wasn't one to talk, nor initiate a conversation, but curiosity- tsk, she could have that, couldn't she?
  Golden slitted visionaries closed as her head tossed away, the sun's bright morning rays peaking through the trees, blinding her breifly. Her jaws parted, vocals echoing out a light bark, wondering if the stranger would reply.

(Is Arabella in the pack yet, or is she a loner right now?)
Back to top Go down
Quinton
Admin
Quinton

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Strolling under wide open [open to all]   Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 6:29 pm

The storm dark grey male's green flecked orbs took in the senery before him, the sky was already turning blue and the fog started to lift. His fur was slightly damp as he sat on a hill watching the sun rise. The air was moist, made perfect sense. Spring was on its way causing snow and ice to melt this meant the herds would be coming back, bringing young with them. Fresh meant. Just the thought of blood trickling down his throat made Quinton's mouth water, saliva drooling out of his parted jaws. Not the most attractive of sights. Licking his lips Quinton's receptors perked at the sound of a low bark. Odd. The sound of splashing was heard not that far from where he was. Turning his head over his shoulders, still sitting down, he glanced behind to see if anyone was there.
Nope nobody but the splashing sound still continued. Getting up the large brute stretched out in a downward dog pose then he shook out his shaggy but soft pelt. Turning around he made his way towards the continuous splashing. It was a bit irritating and a bit out of place with the meadow so quite besides the sound of water being tossed around. Slowly he parted his way through the tall grass, his forest green eyes scanned the area before landing on a more lighter grey white female... who was playing in the water. Atleast that's what it looked like to the brute. It was amusing at how she sprawled and failed around in the stream. An easy going smile etched it way onto his muzzle. He moved to lay down on a flat rock not far from the river. His odd green flecked orbs watched intently on the smaller wolf.  It seemed the wolf wasn't known to his presence so to get her attention he spoke out, clearing his throat Lang the way. "Having fun, Lobito?[little wolf]" Quinton teased as he laid his head on his paws. His large muscular frame was relaxed and his eyes gleamed in joy. You couldn't blame him. For many months he's been on his own, alone and struggling to survive and stay sane. So at this encounter he was happy. His tassel swayed slowly behind him in a friendly manner as he had a charming friendly smile.
He wanted this wolf at ease and not be afraid of him. After all he was larger then the adverage male and he towered over petite females like the one before him. He was intimidating and he was positive that if this fea saw his real hight she would panic and fear him. Quinton didn't want that so that's why he laid down. He didn't want one of his kin to run off, judging him before they got to know him. When ever wolves did that it always caused the male pain. Who wouldn't it? He was a big, large with who could kill you if he wanted. But at heart Quinton was a gullible big teddy bear with a heart of gold.
His abnormal green flecked eyes kept a calm steady stare at the stranger, waiting for her to notice him.

(Not at the moment. Once Quin accepts you then your part of the pack.)
Back to top Go down
Arabella

Arabella

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Strolling under wide open [open to all]   Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:44 pm

Once a low bark was released from her vocals, Arabella's cranium stretched downwards, continuing to splash about and prance in the liquid. The sun's rays shined brightly on her, heating the water up, making it even more enjoyable.
  With a happy yip, she continued her awkward actions. Her skullage jumping upwards in a surprised manner, her auditories laid back in an upset and jumpy motion as her gold visionaries spotted an unusually large male, lying down on a rock.
  The stranger was enormous even though he was on a mere rock, the thought of him standing up frightened her, but not enough that it would chase her away. Bell's cranium quizzically cocked to the side, curious as he cleared his throat, only to speak.
  She wasn't sure what to make out of him, would he harm her, would the two get into a fight? So far, he seemed rather calm, fortunately. She had to stay calm she decided, if she got snappy, he most likely would too, and she knew who would win in that fight.
  Her golden visionaries locked on his green emerald ones, never had she ever seen ones that color before, intriguing. She quickly looked away, hoping that her staring gaze didn't seem as a challenge to him. Her neck popped back upwards, not letting him see her as a coward, if he hadn't already.
   The canine's tassel remained low, not too dominantly high, but not shoved between her hind ligaments like a coward. "Why don't you come join me?" Arabella drawled, cocking her skullage to the side. Her muzzle bent down, sending a small splash of water his way in a playful challenge.
Back to top Go down
Quinton
Admin
Quinton

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Strolling under wide open [open to all]   Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 10:59 pm

Quinton raised his eyebrows as she stared at him before looking away from him. He would of thought by now that she would of turned tailed and fled but guess he was wrong. Seeing her trying to show she wasn't made him chuckle. The light hearted laugh escaped his vocals as it rumbled through his chest, vibrating in his throat. " There's no need to act bold or cower in my prencence, Lobito[little wolf]. However you do know you have entered pack lands?" Quinton said as he got up, raising up proudly to his full hight. As though not to scare the fea he lowered his crainium towards the ground, his stunning green flecked eyes locked with her own. He was not being submissive but istead trying to show he was no harm towards here. He may have been a King and probably didn't act like it but Quinton was not to be underestimated. With his head down he slightly raised his banner showing he was the dominent one and not the other way around.
Grey and cream ears flickered at her playful taunt. Now why would she invite someone such as him into the water with her? Giving a quizzled expression he spoke, "why ask such a question? Do you not fear me? Most females would have fled by now.. what makes you different? Why invite a male to join you?" Quinton questioned. Since he stood by his full hight he knew she would feel something, but that something could be anything. However he did not deny her request. When the small droplets of water splashed into his face he gave her a devious smirk. Paw step by paw step he walked into the river, the water parted ways as his body went deeper and deeper until he stood in front of the she-wolf. "What shall I call you by, little wolf?" Quinton grunted as he playfully splashed her back with water. He gave a sheepish smile as his forest green flecked eyes bore into her natural amber ones. He focused intently on her, taking inventory of her structure and looks as he waited for a reply.
The sun bested down on his darker furred back but with the cool stream surrounding him, he stayed cool. Birds could be heard loud and clearly now. It looked to be about mid day. Wow the morning went by fast. Returning his gaze back onto the fea he waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Arabella

Arabella

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Strolling under wide open [open to all]   Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:51 pm

Golden visionaries stared at her reflection in the liquid below, splashing it away with her front left limb as he continued to speak, not letting herself become distracted. Her cranium lifted upwards at his word, paying more attention towards the warning of her entering pack lands. She didn't realize it, which confused Arabella greatly, as her sense of smell was usually highly on alert. Then again, she had been distracted a lot lately..
  "I didn't know that, no.." She replied, a small submissive whine exiting her vocal chords as he raised to his full height.. Bell was intimidated to say the least. Her tassel cowered between her hindquarters, which she had promised herself she wouldn't do. Almost immediately though, it slowly raised back up as his cranium bent down lightly.
  "I'm guessing this pack land's I've entered, I can assume it's yours?" The fae inquired, one eyebrow raised whilst it's twin stayed in it's dormant position. By the looks of things, he was an Alpha, or would be soon if he were to overthrow a leader. Though, she doubted the latter.
  Her hindquarters retreated as he stepped forwards, her own taking a few steps back in a wary fashion.
"Well, for one I didn't realize you were so.. tall. For the second.." She continued, trying to muster up all of the confidence stored up inside her. "I'm not like most females, sir."
  Her skullage shielded away as his paw splashed water on her visage, brows crinkling and lids closing as if not to get wet. The female's neck stretched forwards, nostrils flaring harshly as if to greet him as she took in his new and unusual scent. "It's Arabella."
Back to top Go down
Quinton
Admin
Quinton

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Strolling under wide open [open to all]   Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 12:22 am

Of course she didn't. He didn't think she would but he did travel often around the lands he rules, mental mapping his territory, his kingdom. He ignored her whine before walking out of the stream. He shook out his coat until it was damp, upon hearing her talk about his hight made him smirk. Nobody ever did, why would they? "Well love you better get used to it. I'm more likely going to be the biggest male you'll come across. Over my four years on this Earth I have only met one wolf an inch taller then me and that, Lobito, was my Father. A whicked bastard at that, I'm only ashamed that I'm the offspring of such a foul beast but I do not regret being born to him for as I would have never met my mother." Quinton looked behind his shoulder. He had a far away look in his eyes as his face scrunched up in distaste. Quinton wasn't one to talk foil about others but he held no regrets about what he said about his 'old man'. Yes the guy tought Quinton on how to be an Alpha or King but he wasn't exactly kind or fatherly. A shiver rolled down the bruts spine as he shook the memories away. He did not need to dwell on the past.
Sighing he looked back up again when the wolf said her name. Arabella, unique like every other name. " Arabella..." he spoke out her name like he was feeling how it rolled off his tongue. " Well Arabella I'm known as Quinton. And to answer your question, yes these lands are mine. But no worries, I won't harm you, however if you don't mind me asking why have you come here?" Quinton questioned as he sat along the rivers bank. His odd orbs stared at her light grey white pelt. It almost reminded him of his mothers only she was smaller and her pelt was a few shades darker. Patiently he waited for a reply. He sat on his rump, back tall and head held high as his tassel wrapped around his paws.
Back to top Go down
Arabella

Arabella

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Strolling under wide open [open to all]   Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 12:39 am

She took a step back, shaking out her pelt lightly as a few leaves discarded off her thin fitted fur, which she hated, it never came in handy. A sad expression lined across her darkened lips as he talked of his father. "It seems we all have problems with our parents.." Ara mumbled lowly, holding back the growl that lingered in her throat, taking into notice of the brawny male's distaste for his sire. Though as he spoke, Ara realized she most likely wouldn't have liked the masculine's sire either. She briskly trotted out of the stream, water droplets dripping off of her chin, landing on her already drenched paws. Her hindquarters gave out, her thin bodice descending downwards as her back ligaments sprawled out, gaining a more comfortable position. With a content sigh, her audits listened closely as Quinton's words, replying to his question as her lips parted. "Hm, due to er- recent events.. I no longer have a pack, so I've been stumbling about in this area for some time now. I may join a pack, but I'm not sure." Truthfully honest, her ears laid back along her crania, knowing the 'recent events' brought back painful memories, that were nestled deep in her painful memories. It seemed the only memories she had were sorrowful ones, though maybe that would change with the new lands, and a possible new pack. The female's chin rested on her front paws, head turned towards the forest as she looked through the pines that were scattered everywhere, golden visors weaving through each and every one, as if to distract herself.
Back to top Go down
Quinton
Admin
Quinton

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Strolling under wide open [open to all]   Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 7:01 pm

Quintion looked at Arabella with a knowingly look in his eyes. He never doubted that he was the only one with family issues and by the looks of it Ara was one of those wolves. He had no idea of what this wolf went through but he got up an comforted her by slowly approaching. Once he reached her laying figure he bent his skull down and pressed his nose to her forhead. "I don't know what happened to you and I wish no ill will to you. But sometimes we just need a fresh start. That's why I created the Tarsus pack so wolves like us can have a new begining. Think about the future and the bright side, that helps." Quinton murmured before pulling his head away from hers.
He looked around, occasionally sniffing the air for food. At the moment the brute was starving for food. His stomach rumbled to emphisize his point. If it wasn't for Quintons dark fur you would be able to see the bright red blush. Clearing his throat he gave Arabella a shy smile, "pardon me of my swift departure but I can smell Elk and I haven't eaten anything all day. Feel free to join me on my hunt. Also you can stay with me until you decide if you want to stay a loner or become part of the pack, no pressure!" The large male called over his shoulder as he started to walk away towards the smell of Caribou. His green flecked eyes looked up at the sky. The sun was already going down as stars came out. Soon the sun will be down and the moon would come out to shine as brightly as the sun. The day went by fast and was eventful, surprisingly. Looking behind his shoulder he waited to see if Arabella was following.

(Sorry 'bout the crappy post)

Last edited by Quinton on Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arabella

Arabella

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Strolling under wide open [open to all]   Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 8:08 pm

Her head looked back to Quinton, still low, though it raised in curiosity and nervousness as he padded her way, tail tapping lightly against the uneven terrain. Golden glowing orbs widened slightly as he pressed his wet to her forehead, Arabella sitting on the ground in complete awe, her face flushed harshly. 'I must look like an idiot!', she scolded herself inwardly, a warm smile caressing her features as he spoke of his pack. Looking on the bright side did help lately, she agreed. Her audits flickered upwards as a hearty chuckle escaped her, listening to his stomach rumble and growl for food. Her own had been doing the same from time to time, considering the herds were far off for the winter, but spring would roll around soon, and hopefully they would appear once more. Limbs raised upwards, her front limbs stretched out, tassel and hind limbs raised in the air. A content sigh escaped her as she trotted after Quinton, nosing at his cheek briefly, her own turning a dark shade of crimson. In an attempt for the masculine not to see such, as it embarrassed her greatly, she quickened her pace to a small canter, looking over her shoulder to reply to him. "I don't know a soul who would want to stay a loner, being in a pack is marvelous! Though, If you're rude to me, I'll have to leave." She jokingly chuckled, tucking her tassel low if the male took her joke as if she was attempting to be rude.
Back to top Go down
Quinton
Admin
Quinton

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Strolling under wide open [open to all]   Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:20 pm

Quinton watched as Arabella got up and stretched before walking towards him. His bushy tail wagged softly when she made up her mind on joining him on his hunt. A good thing too considering Quinton couldn't run as fast, yes his legs were long but he was to bulky to chase down game. Bringing down the game is perfectly fine but with Arabella and her more lithle body she could chose the food towards him. He only hoped they won't starve for the night. Letting out a breath of relief he continued on his way. Receptors flicked at the sound of paw steps and he knew the little fea was following him. Quinton was soon lost in thought, his body was on auto-pilot as he continued to walk on. He was curious as to Arabella got here, what chased her off? He didn't want to pry so he kept his tramp shut. Better not ruin a perfectly fine day.
The feeling of something wet nudging his cheek brought him out of his daze. His green eyes widened in suprise as he stopped in his tracks. He stared after her as she picked up her pace, trying to hide her blush. Oh so badly he wanted to call her out on it and tease her in a friendly manner but she already seemed embarrassed about her actions so he stayed quite. But that didn't stop a grin forming on his black lips. Trotting after her he nudged her side before sprinting off. He may have been colossal but that didn't stop his graceful movements as he bounded elegantly away. Forgetting about his hunger he barked back at her. It was louder then he liked and much deeper but oh well. He turned around bowing his upper body to the ground into the play bow pose. His tail wagged in the air as he let out another series of barks and yaps. He jumped again before resuming his pose. Green eyes watched the grey female with amber eyes. Staying in his current position he waited for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Arabella

Arabella

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Strolling under wide open [open to all]   Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:42 pm

Her darkened brows raised upwards as Quinton trotted towards her, only for him to playfully nudge her flank, then bound off! Her golden visionaries glowed at him with interest, wasn't it just a minute ago how he was complaining about being hungry? Tsk, males. Nevertheless, she accepted the muscular male's invitation to play, and raced off after him, halting to a stop as she jumped into the same position he was in- rump up, tail wagging, yapping and yipping like there was no tomorrow. Ara's bodice jumped to the side, her gaze never leaving his emerald's as one of her front paws extending out, slapping his own. Her vocals emitted a large bark as well, auditories erect as she awaited for him to do somthing. Quickly though, she changed her mind, jumping up and dashing away from him. A look of 'catch me if you can, you're it!' was plastered on her grinning visage, radiating off her in a 'I'm better than you are.' way. Sure, Quinton was much larger, and stronger than Arabella, he had her beat by that, most definitely. But Bells was smaller, swifter, more agile. Would she be able to keep him running, or would he catch her in an instant?
Back to top Go down
Quinton
Admin
Quinton

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Strolling under wide open [open to all]   Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 4:38 pm

Quinton's tassel wagged faster as Ara accepted his invitation to play.  With her barking and yapping and his own it sounded like they were fighting. No doubt animals ran away in panic, who wouldn't? Someone in there right mind would. His emerald flecked eyes sparkled in a mischievous way as he watched Arabella run off. She looked quite smug, knowing he wouldn't be able to catch her. Quinton knew this well so he played along for now. The dark grey male bounded off after Ara, keeping a good distance behind but also fast enough to look like he is chasing her. The stocky male barked at the light grey fea, taunting her. Finally he started to slow, you win Lobito![little wolf] This lobo feroz[big bad wolf] is tuckered out!" The beast called out before hidding behind a rock and the tall grass. He was crouched down low but high enough to see anybody. The wind was blowing towards him so if Arabella were to look for him she'll have a hard time. To add to effect Quinton made sure to roll in the slushy snow and mud to cover his toxic scent. He patiently waited for Ara to enter his trap.
Back to top Go down
Arabella

Arabella

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Strolling under wide open [open to all]   Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 4:58 pm

Her pace slowed to a brisk trot, a victorious grin spreading across her features, tassel held high in a smug fashion. She let a few breathless pants escape her, padding back towards the area where the game began. One of her eyebrows raised up, neck craning from side to side as she cautiously looked around for where the male could have gone. Did he turn invisible? "H-Hello?" Arabella called out, her voice cracking in the slightest. Just then, her lids squinted in sorrow as he brows creased together, remembering part of her horrid past, when her tone sounded almost the same. Bell remembered when she ran into camp, finding her parents mutilated, calling out for her little sister multiple times.. but of course no response was given. Her tone now, it was lined with a quiet mumble, fear lacing around her words. Her grin descended to a small frown, taking cautious steps forwards. She hated being alone.
Back to top Go down
Quinton
Admin
Quinton

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Strolling under wide open [open to all]   Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 11:28 pm

Quinton stayed where he was as his forest colored eyes watched the light dingy female look around for him. She seemed sad that he disappeared and that made him slightly guilty but he shook it off. Crawling forward he stalked up to her. He had a strong feeling she was going to freak out but he wasn't for sure. "You didn't think I was going to leave you did you?" Quinton raised his eyebrows as he jumped onto her playfully. He was careful to avoid putting his weight onto her smaller frame. A lop sided grin was plastered on his inky lips, tongue lolling to the side and tail wagging behind him. "Awe, come on now. We just met I wouldn't leave you! That's very in gentlemen like." The muscular tilted his head to the side, looking down on Arabella.
When he disappeared she seemed quite upset about it. He only wondered about it. Sure some wolves feel saddened when another wolves leave but she just seemed plain devastated even though that word was a bit strong it was closest he could describe her emotion. "You alright, Lobito?" Concern masked the brutes features as he started intently into Arabella's glowing pools of amber. He didn't want to make her feel upset or uncomfortable. Getting up off her he sat down, staring at her as he waited for her answer. Crickets started singing the closer night drew. This place was popular for its beauty and activity of many lumbering beasts to the smallest of creatures.
Back to top Go down
Arabella

Arabella

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Strolling under wide open [open to all]   Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 12:01 am

A surprised and high pitched yelp jumped from the canine as she was tackled, relief washing over her features as she relized it was none other than Quinton. Though her golden pools still remained in a sad state of form, she quickly placed a smile on her darkened lips to avoid talk of the subject. A light blush rose to her cheeks as he slitered off of her, lying on her backside, all four paws dangling in a delicate manner. Her bodice flipped over, lying on her side as she turned her head around to look at the dark pigmented male. "If you wandered off, I'd surely have to track you down indeed." She stifled a light giggle as her young rolled out. "S-sorry about that, was just thinking of something else, and got stuck in a daze.." Arabella apologized, abruptly sitting upwards.

A light shiver descended down her spine, tricking ever so slowly as night creeped around the corner. Golden glowing orbs stared out in the endless pines before her, audits flickering to hear the crickets begin their night lullaby. Her mouth stood open, in awe as she looked upwards to the starry filled night sky. It looked marvelous, the pines dark figure spcontrasting with the sky. A warm loving smile sketched onto her features, forgetting about her past for a mere moment, which was all she needed. Her frame made its way towards Quintons muscular one, sitting down beside him. "Beautiful, isn't it? Also, where does your pack reside, I'd like to know if I'm staying around."
[/color]
Back to top Go down
Quinton
Admin
Quinton

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Strolling under wide open [open to all]   Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 1:19 pm

Quinton chuckled at Arabella's squeal of surprise when he tackled her. So high pitched that it hurt his sensitive hearing but her face was priceless. When he asked her if she was alright she simple avoided the topic. His green depths narrowed at the grey fea, he wasn't believing her but with her quick dismiss of the subject he knew she didn't want to talk about it. It didn't take a genius to figure that out. Letting out a sigh he turned his attention to the darkening sky. Million balls of compressed gass glowed in the darkness of the night. The things they called stares could be beautiful but deadly. They are born but then they die, exploding into tiny particles only to be rebirthed into another extraordinary colorful ball of toxic gass. The irony in beauty.
Brown ears flicked to Arabella's voice. She was speaking of the night and how beautiful it was, Quinton couldn't agree any better. But the beauty of the night held many unspoken things, it was a mystery for the wonderer. Night was a time of confession or so thought the dark grey masculine. He often spoke of things he would never say in the day. Only the trees, stars and night itself listened, promising nobody but their ears herd. That's why Quinton loved the night. He could confess his sins and thoughts he would never say in front of others or in the day. He looked upon the stars for answers and guidance or to feel at peace. "I suppose it's beautiful but it has many mysteries we would never unravel... atleast in our lifetime." Quinton replied with out looking at her. His gaze as firmly kept on the sky, he looked almost like he was searching for something. But it was an endless black pit with millions of stars scattered.
Letting out a content sigh Quinton turnd his face back on to the fea who joined him by his side. "The den isn't that far from here. It's cozy so no need to fear about freezing and its peaceful. Hardly any danger occurs there unlike out here. Come I'll show you, there's left over back at the den." The dark smoky wolf stood up and turned around, walking back towards the dark green pine forest.
Back to top Go down
Arabella

Arabella

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Strolling under wide open [open to all]   Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 12:34 pm

Her neck turned to the side, handing the brute a polite subtle nod as the two rose upwards, heading back towards the den. Oh, left overs?! That sounded just wonderful. A small shiver trickled throughout her frame, able to tell that the cold was back around the area. Thankfully, as Quinton stated, the den wasn't too far from here. Arabella wondered what it would be like, large and rocky? Or fairly small? She licked her chops, as they began to grow cold and numb, though thinking of the food back at the den kept her hopes up. Would her life here in this area and in Quinton's pack be peaceful? She could only hope it wouldn't turn out like her past, and loose nearly everyone.

{[It's a short post, kill me. Also, I apologize for the lateness of it as well. x-x]}
Back to top Go down
Quinton
Admin
Quinton

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Strolling under wide open [open to all]   Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 4:14 pm

(since I have like nothing to say xD post in the den)
Back to top Go down
Arabella

Arabella

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Strolling under wide open [open to all]   Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 10:06 pm

Lol, alright.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strolling under wide open [open to all]   Strolling under wide open [open to all] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strolling under wide open [open to all]
Page 1 of 1