When Wolves Become One
Following Life[Open] 25ti32g
When Wolves Become One
Following Life[Open] 25ti32g
When Wolves Become One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Wolves Become One is a Wolf RP taken place in the cold lands of Alaska.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MEMBERS: Please Click Here!! Thanks. -Admins, Seren, Quinton and Seraphina.
Founders

Following Life[Open] 2s7tjxg

Admin

Mod
Following Life[Open] 15quftc

Global Mod
Latest topics
» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 9:09 pm by Guest

» when the music stops
Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 8:52 am by Guest

» Twilights' Eclipse Warrior Cats RP
Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 6:11 pm by Seren

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:30 pm by Guest

» Wolf Magic (high ranks available)
Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 10:26 am by Guest

» FF:OP RP
Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 4:44 pm by Guest

» Anyone Alive?
Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 11:26 am by Arabella

» PAPERTHIN
Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 10:21 pm by Guest

» *Active* Shattered Alley [Cat RP]
Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:55 pm by Guest

Pack Stats
Following Life[Open] Coolte20
M|1 F|4
King Quinton | Queen– potentially searching
Duke– open
Earls– open

Following Life[Open] Coolte19
M|3 F|3
Searching for King| Queen Seren
Duke– open
Earls– open

Following Life[Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sita

Sita

Female Posts : 44
Bones : 13613

Canine Book
Crush: No one..
Wolf Age: 2 Years Old
Mate: She hasn't found one.

Following Life[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Following Life[Open]   Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:40 pm

Sita made her way towards the bay. Her eyes scanned the domain ensuring that there weren't any humans around. Her gaze shifted to the rocks where the male had said he was staying. Flicking her tail she scented the air for anything harmful but detected nothing. Not realizing Salvador had exited the den she slunk over to the entrance in a quite manner to not frighten or worry the male and send him into survival mode which could end badly for Sita. She quietly called out to him, "Sal.." the female called out. 
"Are you in there?" she said as she crouched low to the terrain at the front of the den. Her ears perked as she listened for him. 
Back to top Go down
Salvador

Salvador

Male Posts : 49
Bones : 13630

Canine Book
Crush: Nah, nothin' as of yet
Wolf Age: 3 years
Mate: Heh, yeah...

PostSubject: Re: Following Life[Open]   Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:45 pm

Salvador’s eyes were locked onto the water down at the water side, his ears perked as he heard the sound of pebbles being pushed. He turned his head and looked at the light colored shadow near his den, the fur on his neck and shoulders lifted as he watched. The raised fur calmed down at the call. Sita, the she-wolf he had vocalized with earlier, no fear there. The black furred male turned his whole body to face her, a slightly puffed out chest showed his white and black chest fur. He then grunted lowly before speaking to the fae.
“Hey Sita. I’m right here.” He chuckled as he blinked down at her with calm amber eyes. Sure, he was dark furred, but was a little surprised over how she had not seen him. He flicked his ears and wagged his tail lowly.
Back to top Go down
Sita

Sita

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Following Life[Open]   Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:04 pm

Her ears flickered in the direction of the brute and she lifted her cranium to look up at him. "Oh, hi." she smiled and gave a bit of a giggle as she called out to him. "I thought you were in your den." she said as she wagged her plumage. She smiled up to him as she reclined back upon her haunches. She wondered how she hadn't seen the brute up on the boulder. 
Back to top Go down
Salvador

Salvador

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Following Life[Open]   Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:16 pm

Salvador chuckled lightly and grinned softly down at her, his sharp razzors slightly visible in the darkness. He flicked his auds and turned his face to looked at sky, a soft and long sigh came from him as he watched the dark blue blanket that were called the sky, it’s small sprites gleamed brightly and caused small dots to appear water near the bay. Sal lifted his paw to scratch the back his ear before looking around for any dangers. The coats seemed clear for now.
Back to top Go down
Sita

Sita

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Following Life[Open]   Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:38 pm

Sita yawned and coiled her tail around her paws. Her eyes shifted from the male who was looking to the sky to the waters edge where she had once watched her mother lay dying from severe wounds from a bear attack. She sighed, peeling her gaze from the area. "Do you miss your family?" the female asked looking back to Salvador. Her blue gray gaze gleamed in the moons light as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Salvador

Salvador

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Following Life[Open]   Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:42 pm

“My family? Not really. I wasn’t that close to any of them, so why should I?” He asked and flicked his gaze onto his paws as he clicked his small, stubby claws across the rock he was sitting on. He closed his orbs and turned his whole skull upwards, the small clouds of hot hair floated upwards into the air, forming strange forms. He opened his eyes and watched with half closed eyes, another soft sigh came from him as a gust of wind pressed against his long fur.
Back to top Go down
Sita

Sita

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Following Life[Open]   Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:56 pm

She nodded but silenced herself. The male kept sighing. She wondered if something was wrong but didn't see it as her place to ask him about it. Her ears twitched as the gust of wind rammed into her body sending a shiver up her spin. You'd think the female would be fine with the Alaskan winds by now but she wasn't. Some of the winds still gave the 2 year old female chills. Her eyes wondered away from the male and followed a squirrel. She was surprised to see it one out during this time of day. It wasn't typically normal for a prey animal to be out when the sun had set.
Back to top Go down
Salvador

Salvador

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Following Life[Open]   Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 9:58 am

Salvador looked after the squirrel as it bounced around, the small mammal stopped and scratched some pebbles away, the small creature pulled up a half broken nut and started cracking it more than it was. After a bit, it threw away the shell chunks and ate the small oval-like ball which had been in the protective shell. It then bounced off to find more, it’s small tail twitched softly as it did so. The black furred brute grunted and looked around the area, his eyes narrowed as he watched the bay with amber eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sita

Sita

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Following Life[Open]   Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 11:16 am

The female rose to her paws having drawn her attention away from the squirrel. Her eyes shifted to the place she lost her mother and before she knew it her paws were carrying her to the one place where she said she'd never return. The white pelted female waved her tail slow and pulled her ears back across her cranium. Her heart began to pound heavily and she soon became very emotional when she reached the area. She sighed looking down upon the spot before her and then she sat down beside it. Sita looked out onto the bay, choking back her anger and sadness as she rested beside the place her mother passed away. 
Back to top Go down
Salvador

Salvador

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Following Life[Open]   Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:40 pm

Salvador’s calm amber eyes watched her in silence as she padded over to the spot, his ears flicked softly as he slunk off of the stone and walked over to her. The black brute sat down next to her and watched the ground before him, his amber and green orbs closed after a bit as he just sat there. He then opened his visionaries and looked at her before speaking.
“She was killed here, am I correct?” He asked and looked back at the ground. He could feel it. The sadness and rage that the she-wolf currently held within her aura. He lifted his tail and brushed to against her softly in a try of comforting her.
Back to top Go down
Sita

Sita

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Following Life[Open]   Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 2:35 pm

Then female felt the presence of the brute as he sat beside her. Anger and rage surged through the females body but quickly ceased when Salvador spoke to her. She felt his tail brush against her in comfort. Sita closed her eyes at the touch and gave a brief nod. "Yes," she said as she opened her sight seekers. She looked over to the black male with the white chest with sorrow in her eyes. 
"Have you ever lost someone you love..?" the 2 year old female asked. Her glittering blue gray eyes watching him silently waiting on him to answer her question. She wanted to know. She needed to know if the brute had ever felt anything like this before.
Back to top Go down
Salvador

Salvador

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Following Life[Open]   Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 5:41 am

“No, I’ve never had anyone to love really, no pup-like crushes or quick relationships. I’ve pretty much just been a lone wolf for my whole living cycle. But, I’ve seen others lose theirs, in different ways, some gruesome, others slow and tiring. I hate the feeling, it feels like you are unable to do anything, that you have failed the canine that had just left to join it’s companions in the shining stars… I hate it more than the future which will result in my death.” He replied in a monotone voice, his vocals showed no emotion as he spoke to the lighter colored female. His visionaries flicked around them before landing on the sky.
“Some say they want us to stop, to stop trying, to stop crying. Others say they are glaring us down, to keep us going, to avenge them. I don’t know which one to believe in, I just know they are watching from afar…” He added to his words.
Back to top Go down
Sita

Sita

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Following Life[Open]   Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 5:21 pm

She listened to the brute intently and small smile passed over her face. She wagged her tail softly but she was lost on words after hearing what the male had to say however she did feel better and that made her feel more grateful to having the black and white male as a friend. 
Back to top Go down
Seraphina
Admin
Seraphina

Female Posts : 15
Bones : 13558

Canine Book
Crush: -points to a rock- See him? he's so smexy ;)
Wolf Age: 2years, 3months
Mate: Oh i do hope he asks me.

PostSubject: Re: Following Life[Open]   Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:22 pm

Shelter? Should I be seeking it?

Thoughts swirled around in the mind of a young, yellowish-white Hudson Bay female wolf. She was rather enjoying herself romping around in the snow that was until she heard the rolling thunder of a brewing thunderstorm, the sky seemed to become increasingly darker. Her paws silently hit on the ground but soon came to a stop as she saw two wolves not to far ahead, freezing to her spot she flattened her ears against her skull and lowered her head.

In hopes they wouldn't spot her, or catch a whiff of her scent, the fae crouched low in the snow and moved slowly, edging sideways away from the other wolves from which she could tell was both male and female, something she didn't want to get involved with.

I'll find shelter else where She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Seren
Admin
Seren

Female Posts : 255
Bones : 14286
Birthday : 1996-05-10

Canine Book
Crush: Someone, she thinks.
Wolf Age: 3 1/2 Years old
Mate: Searching.

PostSubject: Re: Following Life[Open]   Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 11:09 pm

Sita perked her ears and immediately turned her head in the direction of the she-wolf a short distance away in a crouch position. She rose to her paws and padded over to her wondering if the wolf was hurt. She and Salvador had took shelter in Sals den while we waited for the storm to pass. 
"Hello.." the white fae called looking to Seraphina. 
"Are you okay?" she said with a flick of her ear. Her tail rested low in a submissive manner while her body stood loosely in a non dominant manner. Her graze rested on her in wonder of what the female was doing. 
Back to top Go down
https://whenwolvesbecomeone.rpg-board.net
Seraphina
Admin
Seraphina

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Following Life[Open]   Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 9:03 am

At the voice of the another wolf she made a 'squirmy jump' from her crouched position to a sitting one, eyeing the other one in a care, 'funny' manner, her tail lay neatly around her paws, but her ears remained pressed against her skull as if she waited for the other wolves moves.

"Me? okay?" she wrinkled her nose in thought. "yup!" she grinned and patted the snow with a paw before turning back and asking "Who are you? I'm Seraphina.... Or just Sera" she thought for a moment then nodded "just sera!"
Back to top Go down
Sita

Sita

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Following Life[Open]   Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 2:37 pm

"Sita.." she said as she watched Seraphina. "Nice to meet you Sera." the white female said as she slid back onto her haunches. Her posture was slunk in a nice submissive manner as she watched the she-wolf in curiosity. 
"I've never seen you before.." Sita said as she watched the uncomfortable she-wolf. 
"Are you new to these parts of the land." she asked as her gaze rested on the other female.
Back to top Go down
Seraphina
Admin
Seraphina

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Following Life[Open]   Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 3:29 pm

The wolf's ear flicked forward as she tilted her head. "Seen?" she barked "new?.... Ah!! yes, I suppose you are correct in that manner, I am fairly new to these parts." as she spoke, she continued to paw the snow making a pile close to her belly. -certainly an odd fae.
Back to top Go down
Sita

Sita

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Following Life[Open]   Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 3:47 pm

She shifted slightly gaining a more comfortable posture. She wasn't sure of this female. She was different from most. Definitely not a comfortable she-beast when it comes to being around others. Sita could see it in Sera's movements. 
"You don't need to stay here and speak with me." the yellow tinted she-wolf said she watched Seraphina. She tilted her head curiously and waited for her. 
Back to top Go down
Seraphina
Admin
Seraphina

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Following Life[Open]   Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 4:05 pm

"Oh, I don't mind talking to ya" she barked, then her eyes widened. "oh.. I've been terribly rude.. it's a pleasure to meet you" she stood and dipped her head.

Picking up her head, her tail wagged behind her, she seemed rather anxious, her eyes kept narrowing towards the ground. "Eh, forgive me for asking but would you care to play in the snow?" she gave the ground a slight kick.
Back to top Go down
Sita

Sita

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Following Life[Open]   Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 6:55 pm

The she-wolf was confused but she didn't question Sera's odd behavior. Sita could handle herself if she needed to. "Nice to meet you too and sure, the snow is nice." the yellow tinted she-wolf said as she wagged her tail calmly. She pawed at the snow a little batting it around, unsure of why Sera wanted her to play in the snow. 
Back to top Go down
Seraphina
Admin
Seraphina

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Following Life[Open]   Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 6:58 pm

Sera 'threw' herself into the snow rolling around it in, whimpering happily. Rolling to her belly she looked at the wolf, her eyes filled with curiosity.

"Are you a pack wolf?" she asked, her butt going into the air as she play bowed.
Back to top Go down
Sita

Sita

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Following Life[Open]   Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 7:33 pm

Sita grinned and bowed back playfully. Her tail wagged and she snapped her jaws at the snow. She dropped down and rolled in it as well but rolled to her stomach and looked at her. "No, I've been a loner all my life." Sita said as she looked at Seraphina. "What about you?" she asked as she went back to playing in the snow. She pressed her muzzle into the snow and moved it around as she waited for the female to answer.   
Back to top Go down
Seraphina
Admin
Seraphina

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Following Life[Open]   Following Life[Open] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 9:15 pm

The she-wolf pounced a few hops close to you, before jumping back and throwing herself into the snow again, processing the question and unsure of how to answer it. Rolling on to her back she eyed you. "me? pack... Mhmm, no, I don't think so, up until I was eight months I lived with my mom and brother but after that nothing." she moved her paws in the air, batting at the snow flakes that started to fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Following Life[Open]   Following Life[Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Following Life[Open]
Page 1 of 1