When Wolves Become One
Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 25ti32g
When Wolves Become One
Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 25ti32g
When Wolves Become One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Wolves Become One is a Wolf RP taken place in the cold lands of Alaska.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MEMBERS: Please Click Here!! Thanks. -Admins, Seren, Quinton and Seraphina.
Founders

Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 2s7tjxg

Admin

Mod
Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 15quftc

Global Mod
Latest topics
» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 9:09 pm by Guest

» when the music stops
Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 8:52 am by Guest

» Twilights' Eclipse Warrior Cats RP
Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 6:11 pm by Seren

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:30 pm by Guest

» Wolf Magic (high ranks available)
Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 10:26 am by Guest

» FF:OP RP
Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 4:44 pm by Guest

» Anyone Alive?
Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 11:26 am by Arabella

» PAPERTHIN
Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 10:21 pm by Guest

» *Active* Shattered Alley [Cat RP]
Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:55 pm by Guest

Pack Stats
Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Coolte20
M|1 F|4
King Quinton | Queen– potentially searching
Duke– open
Earls– open

Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Coolte19
M|3 F|3
Searching for King| Queen Seren
Duke– open
Earls– open

Within her lair..[Open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fortis

Fortis

Male Posts : 131
Bones : 13924
Birthday : 1998-07-12

Canine Book
Crush: pfft. Wouldnt you like to know?
Wolf Age: 2 1/2 leagues (years)
Mate: Well arent you nosy?

Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within her lair..[Open]   Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 9:14 pm

He looked around, the ice was something he had yet to experience. He frowned looking back to Seren. "Why do you come here?" he asked, he was curious. The brute rolled back into a sitting position his tassel wrapped around his paws neatly. He kept his navy eyes on Seren's Blue gray ones.
Back to top Go down
Bovinari

Bovinari

Male Posts : 53
Bones : 13687
Birthday : 1998-03-13

Canine Book
Crush: Nope! I don't trust anyone! :D
Wolf Age: 3 years, 4 months
Mate: No not yet, but maybe! :D

PostSubject: Re: Within her lair..[Open]   Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 10:09 pm

Bovinari waited for all of his other packmates to eat, preferring he go last. After all, he was kind to a fault, and would rather have other be better off than him. After everyone had gotten a good amount, he padded foward and snatched up a smaller amount of meat than everyone else. What if someone was still hungry? He couldn't take a whole lot. He sat back with his portion of food, preferring to avoid everyone else for the moment. The extrovert suddenly turned introverted as he ate. He never trusted anyone, especially when it came to food.
Back to top Go down
Seren
Admin
Seren

Female Posts : 255
Bones : 14314
Birthday : 1996-05-10

Canine Book
Crush: Someone, she thinks.
Wolf Age: 3 1/2 Years old
Mate: Searching.

PostSubject: Re: Within her lair..[Open]   Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 10:59 pm

Seren was caught off guard by the brutes comment. Her eyes that were focused on him just moments before shifted and she looked away from him. She had a reason for always coming back to this tree and she wasn't sure if she wanted to share it with her pack mate. Her auditives pulled back against her skull as she lowered her head to pear down at the only patch of dry land not covering with ice thanks to the thick branches of the pine tree that canopied the ground. It was clear to see that the female wasn't comfortable with the question and that whatever was occupied with this tree, it was mournful. 
Back to top Go down
https://whenwolvesbecomeone.rpg-board.net
Fortis

Fortis

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Within her lair..[Open]   Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 11:07 pm

Fortis seemed to have touched sore spot. The brute felt terrible as he had stirred up something that he wasn't supposed to mess with. "Forgive me, I wasn't thinking to ask such a terrible question..." he apologized. He decided to sit in silence for a minute or two, unsure of what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Seren
Admin
Seren

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Within her lair..[Open]   Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 11:16 pm

"Oh, no.." she said lifting her head to look to Fortis. Her ears still laid flat against her head but she adverted her attention away from being upset to reassuring the male that it was okay. Her tail thumped gently against the ground as she watched him.
"It's just that..-" she paused thinking about how she wanted to tell the male about this spot. Her eyes shifted from him to a bare spot on the ground and then back to Fortis. They were filled with sorrow and when she spoke next, so was her voice. 
"My father, he's buried here.." Seren said as she glanced back to the area closest to the trees base. She rested her blue gray orbs on the grave for a long moment before turning her attention back to Fortis.
Back to top Go down
Fortis

Fortis

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Within her lair..[Open]   Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 11:38 pm

"I understand, well-" He looked at her with some kind of comfort. How did he understand? He remembered when he had to drag his father's body and tell his mother and siblings to go. which raised the question again. Where were they?

"Somewhat understand." he muttered. He didn't feel anything after he watched his father die, he only felt abandoned after he couldn't find His mother or siblings. He glanced around at the frozen landscape, they would have liked it here.
Back to top Go down
Seren
Admin
Seren

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Within her lair..[Open]   Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 11:48 pm

Seren watched the brute. She didn't quite understand what Fortis meant and she wasn't sure if it was a good idea to ask what he meant. Sucking in a deep breath the female lifted her auds and watched the brute in silence for a moment. Her tail dragged against the debris covered ground as she gave the male a gentle smile. 
"What do you mean..?" the rusty colored female asked Fortis. Her voice had hardened by this time but it was still soft and sweet. Very feminine. She blinked her blue grey eyes as she watched the male, waiting on a reply, unsure if he was going to tell Seren what he meant when he said that he somewhat understood. 
Back to top Go down
Fortis

Fortis

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Within her lair..[Open]   Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 11:55 pm

The brute frowned slightly, trying to think of the right words to say in response.

"well, obviously, since your father is buried here, its sentimental to you and I get that. like the place where my mother said she would meet me with my brother and sister, but when I showed up with my fathers body, they weren't there, I stayed there for ages until Rain came and found me. I left that place every now and then, but never often." He explained. it sounded complicated. shaking his head, he looked up, the sky was somewhat clear, it was like the storm never came.
Back to top Go down
Seren
Admin
Seren

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Within her lair..[Open]   Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 12:09 am

The female frowned, she wasn't sure what to say to Fortis, "I'm sorry.." Seren said as she watched him. Her eyes blinked slowly and her tail stopped waving against the hard terrain. She shifted back onto her haunches having been standing there this entire time. 
"Who's Rain?" the multi-colored female asked, curious of his past. She knew nothing about her pack mates other than where they came from. If they were going to be friends. If she was going to protect them and lead them she needed to know them. 
Back to top Go down
Fortis

Fortis

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Within her lair..[Open]   Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 12:28 am

He tensed at the question, but she had answered his questions, so he would answer hers. He looked kind of sad.

"Rain was a really good friend of mine, and she was going to come here with me, but she was killed by a bear and I couldn't reach her in time to save her." He replied. He looked down, that bear didn't live the next day, as he had fought it, and ended up making it fall to its death.
Back to top Go down
Seren
Admin
Seren

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Within her lair..[Open]   Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 12:40 am

Seren frowned. The male had lost someone close to him. She could see that the female friend he had lost was close to him and this saddened the female though she wasn't really sure why. "I'm sorry.." she said as she flicked her ears back against her cranium. 
"It's never an easy thing when you lose someone close to you." the she-wolf said as she watched Fortis. She felt bad having asked him the question. She felt bad seeing the brute sad. 
Back to top Go down
Fortis

Fortis

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Within her lair..[Open]   Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 12:50 am

He smiled at her. It was strange, the thought of killing the beast had made him feel like he had done something right for once.

"Don't be, the bear got what he deserved." He chuckled. He didn't want to upset the queen.

"At one point we all have to lose someone close. Well, I happened to be one if the unlucky ones, that's all." Seren was the only one who knew what happened to Rain other than him. He had bottled it up, and it felt good to tell someone.
Back to top Go down
Seren
Admin
Seren

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Within her lair..[Open]   Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 12:58 am

She lowered herself to the terrain and gave the multiple colored beast a gentle sweet smile. "I'm glad the bear got what it deserved." the she-wolf said in hopes that it would make the male just a little bet happier. Her plume wagged across the ground. She was enjoying their conversation but she was still a little upset. 
"Tell me more about you." she said with another sweet smile playing on her lips. 
"What's your full name?" she said as she lowered her head to her outstretched fore-paws as she waited for a response from the sturdy built male.
Back to top Go down
Fortis

Fortis

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Within her lair..[Open]   Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 1:04 am

He chuckled, "my full name.... Hmm. Well, it's Fortis Cosain. It's a mix between Irish and Latin, it means Strong shield." He said.

"Alright, what's your full name?" He asked. He was curious to see what the Fae's full name would be, in hopes of cheering her up. His tail moved slowly back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Seren
Admin
Seren

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Within her lair..[Open]   Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 1:20 am

Seren flicked her tassel and regretted asking the male his full name. She should have known it would be his return question. She sighed and closed her eyes. "Uh, well.." the female said wishing she could get out of answering the question but he's been answering her questions. 
"My full name is Seren Krayne. However, Seren isn't my birth name. My birth name is Serenity." the she-wolf said. 
"But please don't tell anyone what my name is. It doesn't fit me." she said flicking her ear as her blind looking eyes rested on his navy blues. 
Back to top Go down
Primrose

Primrose

Female Posts : 44
Bones : 13633
Birthday : 2000-07-24

Canine Book
Crush: Nope
Wolf Age: 2 years
Mate: Haha......No

PostSubject: Re: Within her lair..[Open]   Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 12:10 pm

Primrose remained where she was she could hear Seren and Fortis speaking but couldn't quite make out what they were saying. With a sigh she looked to the darkened sky before her violet eyes rested on the other brown male. Unsure of why she was doing this she rose and walked towards the brute. "Hello you're Bovinari right?" she spoke calmly though her posture told otherwise as she shifted on her paws.  
Back to top Go down
Seren
Admin
Seren

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Within her lair..[Open]   Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 2:26 pm

Seren perked her ears and looked through the branches of the tree towards the cave. She flicked her tail as she watched Prim move away from the entrance. Looking back to Fortis she smiled to him waiting on his response to her name. She allowed her plume to thump against the terrain.
Back to top Go down
Bovinari

Bovinari

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Within her lair..[Open]   Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 3:52 pm

Bovinari looked up at the fae who approached him, licking his lips as he ate the last bit of his portion. He stood up, tail wagging, and smiled. "Yep, that's me. You can call me Bovi. Primrose, right?" He said with a tiny laugh, tongue falling to hang out of his mouth once again.
Back to top Go down
Primrose

Primrose

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Within her lair..[Open]   Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 4:11 pm

Prim watched as the brute stood tail wagging "Yep, that's me. You can call me Bovi. Primrose, right?" he said with a tiny laugh. The tan fae returned his smile "Yeah that's me, nothing special you can call me Prim if you wish." Almost out of impulse her claws were raking small grooves in the ground. "You're a common as well?" her accent shone through loud and clear as she lifted her violet gaze once more to meet his only then realizing that they were each different colors which she found fitting for the brute.
Back to top Go down
Bovinari

Bovinari

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Within her lair..[Open]   Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 4:18 pm

Bovinari chuckled a bit, wagging his tail a bit faster. "Yeah I am, well, I'm the lead common!" He said with pride, his off set eyes staring into hers. He liked her accent, it made her sound unique. "Well Prim, what do you like to do in your free time? I mean, we all do something more than hunt or fight or sleep. Personally I love playing." He said, looking like an excited pup.
Back to top Go down
Primrose

Primrose

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Within her lair..[Open]   Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 4:23 pm

"Yeah I am, well, I'm the lead common!" there was pride in his voice "Well Prim, what do you like to do in your free time? I mean, we all do something more than hunt or fight or sleep. Personally I love playing." Bovi was clearly excited. Primrose laughed a short musical sound. "Well I like music and im fairly good at carvings." Surprised at the fact she had held eye contact for this long she looked towards the ground the silver veins through the violet becoming more apparent.
Back to top Go down
Bovinari

Bovinari

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Within her lair..[Open]   Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 4:29 pm

Bovinari laughed again. "I like music too! And carvings look cool, although I could never make one. By the way, your eyes are very pretty." He said, then turned his head to the side ever so slightly. "Hey... Do you wanna play?" He asked, leaning down into a play bow.
Back to top Go down
Primrose

Primrose

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Within her lair..[Open]   Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 4:33 pm

"I like music too! And carvings look cool, although I could never make one. By the way, your eyes are very pretty." he said turning his head slightly "Hey... Do you wanna play?" the brute asked dropping to a play bow. Primrose was still stunned by the fact he had found beauty where she herself saw none. "Why not" she responded tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
Seren
Admin
Seren

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Within her lair..[Open]   Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 6:44 pm

The she-wolf grew uneasy as a flood of two new scents entered her nostrils. Her tail whipped out behind her and a low growl came from her muzzle. "Someone's near.. right outside our territory." Seren said as she gave the brute a nudge with her maw. She twisted her body after rising to her paws from her sitting position. She crawled out from beneath the branches of the pine tree and then darted across her land and outside of the borders.
Back to top Go down
Fortis

Fortis

Canine Book

PostSubject: Re: Within her lair..[Open]   Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 7:26 pm

He grinned. "Serenity. Hmm. I could see it. Don't worry I won't tell the others." He grinned, was she embarrassed or something? He growled at the thought of stranger, curious he gave chase to Seren.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Within her lair..[Open]   Within her lair..[Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Within her lair..[Open]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next